Menu

Emergency Prayer Request, Please

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The talk with the doctors didn't happen yesterday. They needed more test results. Supposedly they'll get those results this morning. There is no change in my cousin, though. Thanks again for all the prayers and support. My cousin at least has youth and strength on her side (she was a competitive gymnast in college). Hopefully, the brain stem is fine, and she can pull through whatever is going on right now.

Still waiting. I have tried calling a couple of family members, but this is all taking place where tornadoes went through this week. I'm beginning to wonder if there are phone and power outages because I can't get through via phone and haven't heard back via email. (I'm in another state.)

One of the last communications I had with the family before things went quiet, though, was that when she was admitted to the hospital it was suspected she was suffering from preeclampsia. Could preeclampsia have affected her brain stem?

One of the last communications I had with the family before things went quiet, though, was that when she was admitted to the hospital it was suspected she was suffering from preeclampsia. Could preeclampsia have affected her brain stem?

Yes - preeclampsia can cause very high blood pressure which could cause a stroke. That could lead to brain issues.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I wish I had better news. Emily passed away around 1:00 am. She was surrounded by friends and family. Thank you all for your prayers. They weren't in vain. You have no idea how much comfort and support they brought to me. It was nice to know that my efforts were magnified by the many generous voices on this forum.

I wish I had better news. Emily passed away around 1:00 am. She was surrounded by friends and family. Thank you all for your prayers. They weren't in vain. You have no idea how much comfort and support they brought to me. It was nice to know that my efforts were magnified by the many generous voices on this forum.

Oh, I am so sorry!! God bless your family. :grouphug:

I cannot fathom the pain all of you are suffering. I am so very sorry for your loss. I will be praying for all of you. :grouphug: