Menu

The day has come...

Creative Writing textbook?! Hey, I find that sexy as heck! When will it be available for sale? And what age range will it target?

Congratulations!!!

:smilielol5: See? That's what I just said!

I have no idea when it will be available. The contract has tiny print w/ a bunch of lawyer words, & my hands are shaking.

I'd say app. 8-11 grades. Maybe a wider range? I don't know. Dd insisted on hearing a story one night, so I read her a ch of this. It made dh & I laugh until we cried, so he convinced me to finish it. Personally (& I'm not biased or anything), I think it's good enough to just *read* w/out teaching anyone to write. But you might want a second opinion on that. ;)

I have a contract on a book.

:svengo:

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

It's someone we all know. :D

Really?????? :w00t: I wonder if I'm guessing correctly.....

Well...it's a creative writing textbook.

Whooohooo!!! I'm so excited for you! I was going to ask if it was your novel you were working on awhile ago, but then I read this.

Wow, hey, I was at a friend's house the other day, and noticed she had a TOS magazine - I'd never seen it before, so I picked it up to browse through. When lo and behold, I saw a familiar picture and name, and I ran to my friend and said, "Hey, I 'know' this girl!!!" It was you! Hooray for you that things are coming about with your writing!

:party:I'd wait to tell ....sign the contract (don't jinx it!!!)

Congrats on all the HARD work, perisistence, vision, and skill coming to fruition.

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!!!

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Really?????? :w00t: I wonder if I'm guessing correctly.....

I'd think it would be hard not to, but I'm in the not jinxing it camp.

Whooohooo!!! I'm so excited for you! I was going to ask if it was your novel you were working on awhile ago, but then I read this.

Wow, hey, I was at a friend's house the other day, and noticed she had a TOS magazine - I'd never seen it before, so I picked it up to browse through. When lo and behold, I saw a familiar picture and name, and I ran to my friend and said, "Hey, I 'know' this girl!!!" It was you! Hooray for you that things are coming about with your writing!

They're publishing another one in the spring. In fact, that's what I'm supposed to be doing right now.

Shhh.

:party:I'd wait to tell ....sign the contract (don't jinx it!!!)

Congrats on all the HARD work, perisistence, vision, and skill coming to fruition.

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!!!

Yep, don't want to jinx it, but...fwiw...it's already been signed on their end. :D

I'd think it would be hard not to, but I'm in the not jinxing it camp.

They're publishing another one in the spring. In fact, that's what I'm supposed to be doing right now.

Shhh.

Yep, don't want to jinx it, but...fwiw...it's already been signed on their end. :D

:party::party::party::party: Rock on, Aubrey!!!!

So I guess this means you won't be applying for another job at Heather's school this spring? :D