Menu

OK so I did not listen to most of you...

but I tried! I really, truly tried to listen! This thread was going one way... I'm even on the wait list for a cavalier breeder... but our family was undeniably led this way...

62457_10150266986305430_803595429_15314126_6016620_n.jpg

Introducing Autumn! She's 8 weeks old and coming home tomorrow!

The breeder has done many tests and says this girlie is not houndy at all, doesn't follow her nose, isn't a howler, and is just more aloof, relaxed and lap dogish than the rest of them. She thinks she'll be a great fit! :D ALSO: another pic added on post #30. Enjoy!

Edited by specialmama

but I tried! I really, truly tried to listen! This thread was going one way... I'm even on the wait list for a cavalier breeder... but our family was undeniably led this way...

62457_10150266986305430_803595429_15314126_6016620_n.jpg

Introducing Autumn! She's 8 weeks old and coming home tomorrow!

The breeder has done many tests and says this girlie is not houndy at all, doesn't follow her nose, isn't a howler, and is just more aloof, relaxed and lap dogish than the rest of them. She thinks she'll be a great fit! :D

Oh. My. Goodness. I think she might just win the prize for the cutest animal ever.

Oh. My. Goodness. I think she might just win the prize for the cutest animal ever.

Yes, I think so! Honestly, how could you possibly have said no to that?! I don't think even my DH could have said no to that face, and he's horribly allergic :lol: SO adorable. Congratulations!

ETA: I just realized that when I saw that picture, the first instinct I had was to kiss her all over her wittle face! She looks like she's covered in velvet :lol:

You are starting out with a brand new puppy!

I advised against beagles. Bad me.

No, no. I was very uncertain, that is why I asked for opinions. I was trying desperately to pull away from the beagle using reason/influence/stories/heck, anything. I really wanted to want a cav. Alas, it was an upward battle doomed from the get-go. I think I will always look at the cavalier as the "what-if" dog, but I know this beagle girlie was meant for us. And there's no reasoning to that. ;)