Menu

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a sweet thread!

This is a pic of my dh that he uses on his blog. His hair is turning gray as fast as mine is and he has new wrinkles around his eyes each day...and I think he is more handsome than ever. :) Unfortunately I wish the wrinkles and gray hair were as attractive on me! :D

He's a cutie!

Michelle T

I never knew this about myself, but i really really like men in uniform. I did not know this. :001_huh:

{snort} Yeah. I knew that about myself. The first time I saw a hottie Marine in his dress blues .... heavens to Betsy! But, of course, dress whites work just as well. {grin}

And the new Army Combat shirt? Be still my beating heart....

Give me a man in uniform over any effeminate Hollywood 'it' boy any day.... LOL!

{snort} Yeah. I knew that about myself. The first time I saw a hottie Marine in his dress blues .... heavens to Betsy! But, of course, dress whites work just as well. {grin}

Yes, it's to wear under their tactical gear. Nice, huh?

Give me a man in uniform over any effeminate Hollywood 'it' boy any day.... LOL!

So true.

I have tried that twice....wonder if my pictures are too big?

I am going to try again.

Nope, didn't work. I have a party to attend tonight. Will work on it tomorrow.

Dawn

Dawn, you have to have the pic on your computer. Then click to reply to the thread, then click on the little paperclip icon at the top of the reply box. Another box opens and you need to make that bigger (at least I did). Then you "browse" and find your pic, and click "upload" next to the browse button. Then close the window when it's done, and post your reply.

:)

post-8995-13535083113035_thumb.jpg

post-8995-13535083113035_thumb.jpg

Here's a post on my blog with a picture of my honey. He still drives me crazy after 27 1/2 years together. It's always been about that beautiful black hair and gorgeous beard, oh...and the dark skin....those sad hazel eyes......oh and that hunky roman nose....okay, okay....I married my dream hunk, what can I say! What a man!

http://harmonpfarms.blogspot.com/2009/08/happy-anniversary-i-consider-this-to-be.html

Oh my. That is lovely. :001_smile:

Here's a post on my blog with a picture of my honey. He still drives me crazy after 27 1/2 years together. It's always been about that beautiful black hair and gorgeous beard, oh...and the dark skin....those sad hazel eyes......oh and that hunky roman nose....okay, okay....I married my dream hunk, what can I say! What a man!

http://harmonpfarms.blogspot.com/2009/08/happy-anniversary-i-consider-this-to-be.html

Your dh has beautiful eyes too. :)

:iagree: When I stayed in Pensacola with my grandparents for several summers, I wasn't really going to the naval air station to see the museum. :D And my sister and I didn't go to the Navy v. Marines baseball game because we liked baseball. :lol:

A pic of dh and me in Wyoming on our road trip in September. He's definitely a mountain man! When he does sales, he's shaven with a crewcut. Now that he's not working, he grew out the beard and hair.

Wow, Cricket! You are absolutely gorgeous.:001_smile:

(Your hubby is not too shabby either.;))

Yes, I know. Sometimes I catch neighbor ladies peaking in the windows. :001_wub:

Are you joking with us ? This guy is even handsomer than Sidney Poitier. :001_smile: So who is the photo really of ? I'm going to ask my son. He'll probably know. LOL

You stinker. LOL. My husband said it's Denzel Washington. :001_smile:

Edited by Miss Sherry

Wow, ladies. Such gorgeous men in your lives! I'm loving this thread. It's so fun to see your guys. Here's a couple more of mine just cuz I figured out how to attach!

Here's my honey at age 20...*swoon*

On our wedding day at age 22

During his third shift days when he was always unkempt holding our 1 week old son

It's the hair! That beautiful, black, shiny, silky, hair. It kills me very time!

post-7465-13535083116559_thumb.jpg

post-7465-13535083117449_thumb.jpg

post-7465-13535083117775_thumb.jpg

post-7465-13535083116559_thumb.jpg

post-7465-13535083117449_thumb.jpg

post-7465-13535083117775_thumb.jpg

Edited by katemary63

(do you think it's because I'm pregnant and daddies holding babies is just getting to me?)

My dh gets stopped - on a regular basis - and told he looks just like Superman! Usually, it's some adorable college girl. :glare:

The thing is, he really does look like Superman!!

It's making me tear up because I want one, too!