Menu

Are you willing to help me with a Psych. class project?

If you are I will hug you. Okay probably not but I will be thrilled because it will keep me out of a parking lot asking strangers these questions. (Okay that is weird since all of you are strangers but hey at least I am not in a parking lot!)

Anyway I need 60 responses- 30 male and 30 female- to the following 3 questions. If you know what your spouse would do please include their info so I can end this project!! :)

1. What is your age?

2. How many hours of sleep do you get on average?

3. You are driving down a country road with good conditions and visibility. The speed limit is 55mph, but you're in a hurry. There is no one around, how fast do you go?

Thanks so much!!

My answers first, dh's are second. :001_smile:

1. What is your age? 31/42

2. How many hours of sleep do you get on average? 10/7

3. You are driving down a country road with good conditions and visibility. The speed limit is 55mph, but you're in a hurry. There is no one around, how fast do you go? 55mph/55mph

I'm 52 and female.

I get about six hours of sleep a night.

Good visibility? Long straight road? Good conditions? 85mph.

We used to live waaaay out in the country. I used to regularly burned up those long, straight, great visibility roads.

Edited by Happy

Me (female)

1. What is your age? 43

2. How many hours of sleep do you get on average? 6

3. You are driving down a country road with good conditions and visibility. The speed limit is 55mph, but you're in a hurry. There is no one around, how fast do you go? 70

DH

1. What is your age? 45

2. How many hours of sleep do you get on average? 7

3. You are driving down a country road with good conditions and visibility. The speed limit is 55mph, but you're in a hurry. There is no one around, how fast do you go? 65

1. What is your age?

3. You are driving down a country road with good conditions and visibility. The speed limit is 55mph, but you're in a hurry. There is no one around, how fast do you go?

Me

1. 40

2. 7-8

3. probably 60-65

DH

1. 41

2. 5-6

3. 75-80

Neice

1. 19

2. 10

3. 90

If you are I will hug you. Okay probably not but I will be thrilled because it will keep me out of a parking lot asking strangers these questions. (Okay that is weird since all of you are strangers but hey at least I am not in a parking lot!)

Anyway I need 60 responses- 30 male and 30 female- to the following 3 questions. If you know what your spouse would do please include their info so I can end this project!! :)

1. What is your age?

Thanks so much!!

1. What is your age?31 mine/ 37 hubby

2. How many hours of sleep do you get on average?5 me/ 5 hubby

3. You are driving down a country road with good conditions and visibility. The speed limit is 55mph, but you're in a hurry. There is no one around, how fast do you go?55 me/50 hubby:)

1. What is your age? 37

2. How many hours of sleep do you get on average? 8

3. You are driving down a country road with good conditions and visibility. The speed limit is 55mph, but you're in a hurry. There is no one around, how fast do you go? 60-65

Good luck with your project.

My answers are first, then dh's:

1. What is your age? 38/37

2. How many hours of sleep do you get on average? 8/6

3. You are driving down a country road with good conditions and visibility. The speed limit is 55mph, but you're in a hurry. There is no one around, how fast do you go? 55-60/59

age 46

average 6 hours per night

60 mph if it's hilly or curvy, 65 if it's flat and straight. My speed would also vary depending on whether I am hurry because I'm late for something or if I'm in a hurry because I have a child in the back seat bleeding to death and I'm on my way to the emergency room. Latter case would likely get me up to 80 mph.

Will we soon be seeing a new PSA - like the one from Wales - featuring sleep deprived American drivers speeding on country roads?