Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

8 hours ago, historically accurate said:

Honestly, the free pizza was just a side benefit. 

236838650_10159524118571655_5435234968706958462_n.jpg

LOL! Just this week DS22 walked in the door after work with a book balanced on a box of pizza and headed for his room. I commented that pizza and a book is my idea of a perfect evening! (then I begged a slice from him and ate it while reading!)

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, ktgrok said:

I have this dream on the regular. Sometimes I'm also not wearing pants.

I had it last night! There was some class I was supposed to go to but the entire campus had changed and I no longer knew how to get to the building.  It was like the campus had transformed into something else and I didn't know where anything was.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 11:49 AM, cintinative said:

Or you can't find the classroom? Or the bursar so you can drop the class? Anyone else?

May be a cartoon of 1 person and text that says 'FINAL EXAM MBS "I'd like to extend a special welcome to those of you who are joining us for the first time, as part ofa nightmare you're having."'

I have recurring nightmares that I’m on college campus and can’t find my class, or in high school and can’t find my locker, or lost my glasses so I can’t read my schedule, etc 

51 minutes ago, Emba said:

I have recurring nightmares that I’m on college campus and can’t find my class, or in high school and can’t find my locker, or lost my glasses so I can’t read my schedule, etc 

Or can't remember the combination to my lock on my locker....

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, GracieJane said:

This is really interesting! Are there other people in the room in your dream?

Yup, in mine. I'm looking desperately for one with a stall and can't find one, but there are other people in ones with stall doors and such. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cintinative said:

If you have a toilet dream do you wake up and find you need to pee? I usually only have those kind of dreams when my bladder is full. 

No...it's less about needing to pee than the embarrassment. Supposedly the dream means you have a fear of private matters being exposed publicly or something. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ktgrok said:

No...it's less about needing to pee than the embarrassment. Supposedly the dream means you have a fear of private matters being exposed publicly or something. 

It’s intriguing that in your dream, others have access to private stalls and you don’t, but in @AbcdeDooDah‘s version, nobody is bothered by the obvious indecency. 

ETA: Dreams are generally not related to their content, but whatever latent emotion the dream conjures (e.g. you are feeling nervous and your mind invents a scenario that supplies a „frame“ for your nerves).

Edited by GracieJane
  • Like 1