Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

2 hours ago, Lady Florida. said:

This thread started over a year ago  so one of us might have posted this before. It's worth repeating anyway.

FB_IMG_1667311257528.jpg

My daughter is trying to explain a math lesson to her seven year old as I type while the hyped up 3 year old who is all emotional and won't let me help him, is at her elbow melting down and demanding a piece of candy. All I can say is may the universe smile on every single staff member of every school in this nation today.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, kbutton said:

May be an image of text that says 'The worst part about online shopping is having to get up and get your card out your purse.'

I'm lazy, and frequently leave my purse in my car - so I have to go to the garage to get the card . . . . and I'm sitting in my living room on the 2nd floor so that means stairs . . . 

11 hours ago, Terabith said:

BC230610-FF72-4B0B-873A-EE26F1A4E755.jpeg

I saw a similar billboard driving through Texas.   
Stop reading the billboard - you're driving.

• Like 1

This came up on my feed. . . I had to watch it, as we're *finally* close to closing on the house we are putting 1ds in for however long.  I foresee many trips to IKEA in the future . . . or maybe just 1ds borrowing my car because it's bigger than his for carrying stuff.

Loved the comment from an IKEA manager who said their meetings are similar.

Edited by gardenmom5
  • Haha 3