Menu

If you were a 20 month old where would you hide daddy's phone????

MomtoCandJ

Dh can't find his phone and it's dead.... We think dd2 had it so if you were a 20 month old, where would you hide daddy's phone??? I have checked the usual places and am having dd1 throughly clean her room and I'm folding clothes to see if she stuck the phone in one of the baskets but otherwise we have no clue where it could be. To make it worse dh seems to think that him sitting on the couch will find his phone grrrrrr oh well he's keeping dd2 entertained

In the toy box, or anything that will open and close, including low cabinets.

In any interesting little slot, such as between a bed and a wall.

Into a case or pocket for it, which might be made of a bathrobe, costume, towel, etc.

Near a pet's bed, in case it needs to make a call.

• Like 3

In my pants/diaper/undies.

:laugh:  My first thought as well.

We often lose things when we sit on the couch. They fall out of pockets and slide down into that crack between the bottom and the arm of the sofa. The space so tight you have to sit on the sofa so the springs will compress enough for you to fit your hand into it.

Maybe it's with the dishes or in a pot/pan. Or in the dryer or laundry hamper. Or in the cat/dog bed.

• Like 1

We found our whole drawer of spoons in the hidden compartment of her ride-on toy. If you have anything like that, worth a shot. 

In with baby dolls? The drawers/fridge/microwave of a play kitchen? On a bookshelf between books? In bathroom drawers? In the back of a recliner (the back tends to pull away on most recliners)?

• Like 1