Menu

Just for fun

Are your toe nails polished?  

1. 1. Are your toe nails polished?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other. Not sure how there could be an other, but we'll see

I clicked other also....I have weird toes. I did have polish on them and my sister was helping me take it off.

She cracked a joke at my last two toes. They barely have enough of a toe nail to paint. She asked me why I bothered and said if I should paint more of the toe to at least make it look like I had a nail.....:001_huh:

:lol::lol:

Other, because my toes are usually polished, but I just removed a pinkish brown, meaning to apply something new; I ran out of time and/or oomph. :blush:

I think I'll do a shade of wine or maybe an autumn-y dark orange color next. D'ya suppose that will make the air turn crisp and cool sooner? :001_smile:

Nope - there's not much point to it because my toes are rarely ever seen by anyone....I only go barefoot when I *have* to do it (shower, pool)...My toes are bent funny and my toenails are damaged, so I don't show my ugly bare feet to anyone if I can avoid it. :tongue_smilie:

(I decorate them with funky socks instead - all of my socks are wild colours or patterns or whatever - I'm currently wearing a pair of grey and purple ones with kitty cat faces on them....yesterday's socks were neon polka dots. :D )

Other, because my toes are usually polished, but I just removed a pinkish brown, meaning to apply something new; I ran out of time and/or oomph. :blush:

I think I'll do a shade of wine or maybe an autumn-y dark orange color next. D'ya suppose that will make the air turn crisp and cool sooner? :001_smile:

Let me know if that works & I'll make my appointment for a good fall color as well. I'm tired of 90 degree weather. Of course, I'll be wishing for it again come January. Right now I have a pretty pinkish-redish color. Dutch Tulip, I believe.

Besides that. Even though I hate my feet, dh thinks they look nice and he likes the toes polished so I do.

My view is that polished toes should be seen so it either needs to be bright or dark. (I'm light skinned.) Last week I had this stuff on that could barely be seen so I took it off with the last drops of remover that my daughters left me. Almost not enough! Now it's a nice dark red.

She asked me why I bothered and said if I should paint more of the toe to at least make it look like I had a nail.....

My SIL actually does that. She lost her big toenails years ago (something to do with a fungus) so she just paints her toes in a toenail shape. It's really ... different.

She cracked a joke at my last two toes. They barely have enough of a toe nail to paint. She asked me why I bothered and said if I should paint more of the toe to at least make it look like I had a nail.....:001_huh:

That's how my pinky toes are -- I have to paint beyond the actual nail.

I love summer toes. Here is my favorite look. Takes some time, but it is bright, happy, and fun. Plus, it matches everything. ;)

IMG_3376.jpg

Purple, green, deep red, yellow, and pink.

Love your big toes! :D

Editing to say that I don't think that your toes are big, I like the blue on your big toes.

I clicked other also....I have weird toes. I did have polish on them and my sister was helping me take it off.

She cracked a joke at my last two toes. They barely have enough of a toe nail to paint. She asked me why I bothered and said if I should paint more of the toe to at least make it look like I had a nail.....:001_huh::lol::lol:

I,too, have weird toes. Because I missed almost the entire third trimester, I was born with no eyelashes (I have the tiniest, shortest lashes but am allergic to mascara, sigh), weak fingernails, and non-existent toe nails.

I have NEVER EVER been able to have nice toenails- hardly any to paint, and I have always been self-conscious of them, so I have never had them painted in my life. THe only time I have ever had fingernails worth painting was when I was preggers with my first kid- it was nice while it lasted.

I'm so pathetic. I painted my toenails about two months ago for our beach vacation. I've let it slide since. Until your poll, I hadn't really noticed. The big toe on my right foot is polished. The rest of my toes, not. I need to correct this one way or another.

I haven't read through this whole thread - anyone else love their Ped-Egg? https://www.freepedegg.com/Default.aspx?mid=502763