Menu

Okay folks, Jean in Newcastle needs prayers!

RoughCollie

How about Jean Bean?   :laugh:

Praying for you.  I am sorry you are so sick and I really hope they can figure out what is going on.

You too are voted off the island!  

On a serious note, I've taken my first loading dose of antibiotic.  I'm not feeling so good but hopefully that is because it is kicking some serious bacteria butt.  

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jean, keep safe and get as much rest as you can. We can 'tackle' on our own for a bit while you take it easy.

(((Hugs)))

If you look at my recent tackle threads I haven't actually done most of what I've put down there on my list!  Right now I'm filling up the bathtub so that I can take a nice hot bath.  Unfortunately I had to scrub the tub out first, but that was my consequence for not keeping up on that. 

How 'bout Queen Jean? That has a regal ring to it befitting someone with the username 'Jean in Newcastle' :D

:grouphug: your highness.

Sorry, the Queen title has already been taken.  Funny, Jeanie Weenie suggested that a few days ago.  She was voted off the island!  But that was mostly because she was going to chop my head off! (She is not as meek as she appears.)

Sorry, the Queen title has already been taken.  Funny, Jeanie Weenie suggested that a few days ago.  She was voted off the island!  But that was mostly because she was going to chop my head off! (She is not as meek as she appears.)

Did the Jean crown herself then? The impertinence and audacity of that would seem to indicate a certain inherent royal inclination :lol:

I got in the clean tub and found to my horror that the water was cold!  I hauled my very blue bottom out of there very quickly, I can tell you.  I'll have to have dh look at the water heater after he gets home.  I think you sabotaged it. 

How utterly horrifying!  How did you make it all the way to sitting down before you discovered the water was cold? 

I got in the clean tub and found to my horror that the water was cold!  I hauled my very blue bottom out of there very quickly, I can tell you.  I'll have to have dh look at the water heater after he gets home.  I think you sabotaged it. 

That's disappointing!  I'm sorry you didn't get your bath.  Hope you are cozied up with a warm blanket in a comfy chair.