Menu

Oy...this is embarrassing

BakersDozen

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the OP for being a good sport and giving us all a good laugh today. And by all means, do not tell your husband. 

You are so very welcome and no, of course I wouldn't tell my dh!  I could never stand the thought of him knowing!  Maybe if it was some hottie but in this case...nope.  Not sure he would like being "replaced" in my mind with some old-ish guy.

OK, so one of you got the trilogy right.  Hint: I don't watch sci-fi, superhero stuff, or fantasy.  

It should have been the lead guy in my dream, darn it.  I think I have father-figure issues. 

A cupcake for whoever guesses the guy of my dreams (literally).   :)

I got to make out with 10 in a dream once. BEST.DREAM.EVER!

No matter how well I try to set this up before I've gone to sleep, this plan has never worked for me!

I did once save the world in a greenhouse skyscraper with 11 though. He thought I was brilliant. (11 is a bit easy to impress though.)

I also like Gibbs from NCIS

You all are keeping me busy looking these people up on-line!  I haven't watched TV since Seinfeld was on so don't recognize any of these names.  Hopefully my dc don't catch me looking at pix of all these men on-line...that could raise some questions, yes??  :)

Oh, and btw, I took a Unisom last night and didn't go to bed until I absolutely could not keep my eyes open any longer.  Seriously, ladies, this dream messed with my mind in a BIG way!  Too bad there isn't some kind of Unisom for day that would sleep my mind but not my body.  :)  *blush*

Someday I will have to face the reality if telling my DD's that its good and heathy for them to have a fantasy life. Preferably one that focuses on 'people' who aren't 'real' and involves good healthy relations. So many girls grow up with unnessisary blushing.

So, yeah, making kids ask questions... Hmmm.

Oh, and btw, I took a Unisom last night and didn't go to bed until I absolutely could not keep my eyes open any longer. Seriously, ladies, this dream messed with my mind in a BIG way! Too bad there isn't some kind of Unisom for day that would sleep my mind but not my body. :) *blush*

This is not a big deal, really.

Why are you embarrassed?

This is not a big deal, really.

Why are you embarrassed?

:iagree:   I have dreams like that all the time, and maybe once has the dream actually featured my husband. ;)

Once I had one of those dreams about a dude mermaid.  A merman, I guess.  It was... different.  Lol.  No idea where that one came from.

It really is 100% totally normal.  If anyone tells you they never have that kind of dream, they're lying.

:iagree:   I have dreams like that all the time, and maybe once has the dream actually featured my husband. ;)

Once I had one of those dreams about a dude mermaid.  A merman, I guess.  It was... different.  Lol.  No idea where that one came from.

It really is 100% totally normal.  If anyone tells you they never have that kind of dream, they're lying.

I wouldn't presume to interpret a dream, but I will say that "dude mermaid" is now my favorite phrase. I implore one of our November novelists to work it somewhere into her book.

Who else thinks womanintheshoe needs to start a multiple choice poll so we can all try to guess which actor it is?

I, for one, completely missed the entire point of what she was talking about because I was too busy trying to figure out who the guy is, and which movie her dh wants to watch.

Sue me. I'm shallow that way. :D

:lol: ...to womanintheshow I say, don't make more of it than it is - a dream. I sometimes dream of the most errant nonsense and would not want to dwell on it. Maybe watch the movie to get this whole episode out of your system.

:lol: ...to womanintheshow I say, don't make more of it than it is - a dream. I sometimes dream of the most errant nonsense and would not want to dwell on it.

:iagree:   I was once had a co-worker who annoyed me. While we were in the same section I'd have dreams every few months that he shot me. And then, in my dream, I'd have trouble breathing and I'd wake up with the blanket on my face or something like that. Funny how the brain works sometimes.

Well, I'm not saying I've never had one, but I just don't remember having one  :crying:.  But then I rarely remember my dreams.  I'm actually feeling kind of jealous.

I'll chime in to agree with the many others who say there is nothing to be embarrassed about. Really and truly. And I tell my husband about this stuff, too. It's hilarious!

You want to hear embarrassing? I have these dreams while pregnant, too. Sometimes they involve my husband; often they do not. When I was pregnant with my first, I had a dream involving Seth Green. I mean, really? Ew. But hilarious, right? Then I shared with a couple co-workers, one of which decided to decorate the inside of my locker. So I came into work a few days later and was greeted with pictures of pouty-faced Seth Green in suggestive poses all over my locker. I still have no idea where he found those pictures, and we joked about it for years. They're still in my locker. :)

Really, your naughty dream can't be any worse than that, right? Lol

Must stop posting.  I don't talk about stuff like this.  Ever.  To anyone.  No one here knows me, though...I think...maybe...off to hide my VERY red face.  I hope dh takes a while to get back from the store.  

Oh honey, this is the internet. We've got your number.