Menu

New dog....Cute puppy pics!!!

fairfarmhand

Love the puppy, love the name!

Your DD should be on the Anne of GG cover!

:) Actually, the lighting doesn't show well in that pic, but she's fairly blonde. I think the WTM people would get in an uproar over that cover too! :)

100_4226_zpsbea0318c.jpg

this is her in better light. She's brown on top, light blonde on the ends of her hair.

Well that's just great. Now I have puppy envy AND hair envy....

:laugh:

I know...she has WONDERFUL hair. It's long and silky and very thick and manageable. Right now, if she sits in the floor it touches the ground. The blonde is from my dh's side of the family. It's funny, I have a blonde, a brunette and a redhead. (of my girls) Total strangers scratch their heads at my family.

I am not sure there is enough evidence for all of us to conclude that that is a cute puppy. We need more evidence. More pictures, different angles. Please??!

Terri

Absolutely. Sure, he looks like a super-cute puppy, but we really should be 100% sure. :D

And we'll be needing more pictures of the kid, too, because she couldn't possibly be that incredibly lovely! :001_wub:

Awww...to them both! We have two more Pyr/Akbash to home!

good luck! I really did not want a new pup at this time of year. However dh found this guy for only $50, so we went ahead. Usually around here they go for 100-150. He's done SO well. It helps that we have 2 other dogs and he will cuddle with both of them when it is cold. The weather's also been unseasonably warm.

Holy moly, that is one gigantic puppy! Love your daughter's long hair too....my 5 year old DD was born with tons of hair, had hair touching her shoulders by the time she was a toddler, and has never wanted to cut it. She calls it her "Rapunzel hair." LOL. I do trim it in order to keep it about the length of her upper bottom. Hair falling into the toilet is just not cool LOL.

• 3 weeks later...