Menu

Forum Game--who wants to play yet again?

Chelle in MO

BrianPop?

I'm not sure if you're asking about 1) a soda, 2) a name for a grandfather, or 3) if someone named Brian ate so much he will explode, but here goes:

1. Pepsi, Coke, Mountain Dew, and Doctor Pepper are really popular. Sorry, I've never tried BrianPop.

2. Some go w/ just Pop, but if his grandchildren call a man BrianPop, I bet he'll answer every time. 

3. He might. How much did he eat?

While you ponder these answers, BrainPop is a good, educational way to kill time.

• Like 9

shoe advice please

-avoid brown lumps in the grass

-avoid pink lumps in the parking lot

-keep your laces tied, especially when your owner enters a public restroom

-take your place kindly on the shelf by the door upon entering the house

-never lose your mate, or you are a goner too

• Like 10

What dye do you use for your hair? Do you die at home or at the hairdresser's?

Are those the my only options?  Die at home or at the hairdresser's?  I think I'd pick a different style.  

Well if those were my only choices of where to die, I would like to die at home.  I think that dieing at the hairdressers would be rather catastrophic for all involved.  

• Like 10

What dye do you use for your hair? Do you die at home or at the hairdresser's?

Are those the my only options?  Die at home or at the hairdresser's?  I think I'd pick a different style.  

Well if those were my only choices of where to die, I would like to die at home.  I think that dieing at the hairdressers would be rather catastrophic for all involved.  

LMAO!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 1

Were you taught divisibility rules/tricks?

Why, yes!  Here, I'll share:

1. ALWAYS divide before conquering.  It works so much better that way.
  2. If you are stuffed up don't cross The Great Divide in central Colorado.  If you cut far enough south into New Mexico you can get over with much less drastic elevation changes.  (learned through direct experience!)
  3. I find spreading rumors about people, especially to those on each side of an argument and stating the other side said those horrible things, works really great for furthering the divide.  They may never reconcile again, if you're good at it.

My brain is tired.  I'm sure I'll remember more to share tomorrow. 

• Like 5