Menu

Forum Game--who wants to play yet again?

Chelle in MO

Let's say I want to kill my smart phone.

Oh, the options are endless.  Water is the obvious choice, but so cliche.  Electrocution would work, or a strong electromagnet.  Dropping or crushing.  Being used as a dog chew toy.  The oven would work, or probably judiciously applied dry ice.  Really, I would just go with the sure fire approach of handing it to a toddler and walking away for a few minutes...you may never even find the remains.

Wendy

• Like 7

Guest submarines

Does anyone out their preschoolers in school?

Yes, I am ashamed to say I do out my preschoolers in school.  I tell their class all their dirty little secrets - that they really like broccoli, that they still use a potty chair at home and that they actually think Dinosaur Train is saccharine and formulaic.

Wendy

:smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :001_wub:

• Like 1

Petite jeans?  Jean questions in general

I'm a petite Jean - at least by height.  By girth, not so much.  I don't know if I will be able to answer all Jean questions but go ahead and ask.  I know there are other Jeans here too.  I'm sure they will help answer too.  Can Jeanne and Jeannie help or is this limited just to Jean?  

• Like 12

Good Posters

Wait a minute, do you really think it's a good idea to make a list of all the good posters on the forum?  Then someone will start a thread to list all the bad posters, and pretty soon the threads will be locked and we'll all be banned . . . 

So, then we'll be the Good, the Banned, and the ???

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 8

So, then we'll be the Good, the Banned, and the ???

Regards,

Kareni

.... Unsocialized

[homeschoolers] .......

• Like 4