Menu

Forum Game--who wants to play yet again?

Chelle in MO

I still don't! Grrrr. Lol!

There is the female body part euphemism, but I was also trying to figure out why someone would want to put a boy into an actual book in the first place. There were a few thoughts flying around in my head when I read that one and typed my response. :D

Going out of my comfort zone.

There is a sixth dimension beyond that which is known to woman. It is a dimension as cozy as a blankie and as timeless as mac and cheese. It is the middle ground between fear and ecstasy, between frump and fashion, and it lies between the pit of woman’s tears, and the summit of her heels. This is the dimension of relaxation. It is an area which we call ... The Comfort Zone.

• Like 9

Chickens

Questions about homeshool form

so do the chickens have questions? or are you wondering about formatting lessons for the chickens? how do the chickens feel about homeschooling? have you discussed how it will be different than chicken-coop (pronounced 'koop', not 'koh-op') schooling? and what does your spouse think about wantin g to homeschool the chickens? or are you wondering how to fill out your Affidavit of Intent to Homeschool My Chickens? I might be able to help better if you would clarify your question, please.

• Like 3