Menu

Forum Game--who wants to play yet again?

Chelle in MO

Anyone have good tips on leasing a car? We're leasing virgins :)

I'd like to know where you go to lease a virgin.

Thrifty Virgin Rental?

National Virgin Rental?

Enterprise Rent-a-Virgin?

Regards,

Kareni

How do you return the leased virgins in the original condition?  :confused1:  ;)

• Like 7

How do you return the leased virgins in the original condition?  :confused1:  ;)

A very good question!

I'd also been thinking of the rental company whose slogan is "We Try Harder" but decided not to pursue that line of thought.

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 3

who eats a family meal at the table together?

I know! I know! The Waltons!

I don't remember them making meals out of whole families. They were usually quite frugal, and could make just one family member last for several meals. : D

• Like 5

"Whose Going to Tackle Saturday with me?"

I'll go with you just to get out of the house, but I just want to observe and not participate in the actual tackling.

Hear hear!

• Like 2

Fencing moms?

Did you have it in mind to put us behind fences for our protection or to give us a break from the children? Barbed wire might work well.

Regards,

Kareni

No, the catapults the kids built for physics can shoot past the barbed wire. Put up electric fencing instead. They'll spend all their marshmallow ammunition shooting that, just to watch the results.

• Like 3

SOTW #1 ?, which chapter had the chickens in it?

The chapter after the one about the egg. Or perhaps it was before the chapter about the egg....

please help the apple challenged

Here ya go:  (pic of apple cutter removed)

How do you keep up with your favorite authors

Sigh. There is just No. Way. I can keep up with the amount of writing that they put out; there just aren't enough hours in the day.

Well, first I dye my hair and change vehicles regularly, to avoid the restraining order. Then I install a governor on their cars so they can't drive fast enough to get away.

• Like 3

Traveling to Rome and Don't Know Where to Start

I suggest starting from your present location. It makes things easier when it comes to packing.

Yahoo maps used to have driving directions from NFC to London. If traveling to Rome by car from the U.S. I highly recommend finding those.

Who has a narcassacistic mother?

My kids do! ! ! "I can't wait to look in the mirror, because I get better looking each day."

(just kidding!! I looked in the threads and know they're not talking about vanity.)

Hmmm, "narcassacistic"

Would that be someone who makes snide comments about himself?

• Like 4

"My new roof is blowing off"

Okay, normally I don't condone violence, but do you have a gun? Look out your windows and if you see a wolf, just go ahead and take him out. Problem solved.

"My house smells of skunk"

Okay, same thing. This time, start searching in low dark places like closets and such. When you see him, take the previous advice.

(Says the non-gun-owning animal lover) ;)

My grandma nearly killed my grandpa after he shot a skunk in the root cellar.

• Like 2

Pros/cons of combining children

First, it is important to keep in mind that some children are oil-based and some are water-based.  They do not combine easily, though with a good shaking you can get a passable emulsion.  Taste before seasoning -- I have found that each individual child brings his/her own unique flavor to the mix.  Take care not to let one flavor overpower another!

:w00t:

• Like 2

Only if it has done the work to earn the grade!

Can you tell my kids and I have been watching a lot of Dick Van Dyke Show lately?  Buddy Sorrell is certainly rubbing off on me!

• Like 1

Talk me out of Latin Alive

Okay, dear, why don't you give me the big book and climb down from the ledge? Latin can be optional! You don't have to let it kill you!

• Like 5

How much is too much?

When the dishwasher is spewing suds all over the floor you have probably used too much detergent.

With chocolate,on the other hand, there is no such thing as "too much"!

• Like 4

How long do you wait before re purposing a college kid...

If they are floundering in their current studies, or if they finished their studies 2 years ago and are still living with you due to not having found a good job then maybe it's time! (cheesy grin)

I'm on my phone, and the full thread title didn't display. I found the exact amount that would display quite entertaining!

• Like 2