Menu

Forum Game--who wants to play yet again?

Chelle in MO

Counting on Fingers- HELP!

Well, I normally start with my right thumb.  I don't know why; it just seems convenient.  As I put it up I say, "One".  You can stop there if that is sufficient, but otherwise I move on to my right fingers starting at pointer and moving down to pinkie.  I use those for numbers two through five.  If that still isn't enough, you will have to delve into the left hand.  Again, I start with my thumb, but the order is largely up to you.  Whatever you do, make sure you stick to one-one correspondence between numbers and fingers.  If you end up at a number higher than ten, you will know you went astray at some point...or you are the six fingered man.

Wendy

• Like 13

Plan to Eat Meal Planner

This sounds so extreme! Are you out of food altogether? No dry beans or rice in the back of the cupboard? Will you each just eat a page or two, maybe wrapped around burrito filling?  Perhaps you are just so frustrated with the whole thing you want to get rid of any evidence that it even existed?  It is going to be hard to find an accurate calorie count for it...

I just spammed "likes", but I so rarely log in on a real computer and it is difficult on my phone!  Keep the funny ones coming! I'm liking 'em even when I can't "like" 'em.

• Like 9

Fortunately, the Milk

Reported. No... wait. Never mind.

I Cannot Believe What Rachel did Now!

Sorry,

Rachel

Help with GF gravy please

You realize this is proof of premeditation, correct? What did she do anyway?

Teen gifts (non-electronic)

I didn't know they made robot kids yet! Do they do chores without complaining?  I'll bet they don't grow out of their clothes! Can they be put in water? If not, how do you bathe them?

• Like 3