Menu

Can I have some prayer right now please?

Oh Amy......hang in there, sweetness. I'm sending you lots of healing thoughts and prayers. Relax that furrowed brow, take a deep breath, and in the words of Kit's dad (we saw the movie today!) :

"DON'T LET IT BEAT YOU!"

Hugs,

Astrid

You are not alone!:grouphug: Praying that you be strong, calm, hopeful, encouraged, teachable, self-controlled, wise, in His peace, and most of all focused on the Lord through all that you are going through!

Singing this helps me focus back onto the Lord and not the situation:

Turn your eyes upon Jesus....

Look full in His wonderful face.

And the things of earth will grow strangely dim

In the light of His glory and grace!

In Jesus' name, Amen!!!!

"Lord Jesus, whatever CMM is going thru, help her feel your care. And if that's not the plan for some reason, then just find a way to help her know you are her provision. Help her to cast her cares on you, knowing you care for her. Help her to go thru whatever refining there is to be done, knowing you will not leave her too long in the fire."

HUgs

OH! I am crying all over again as I read all of your words and prayers! They mean the world to me right now, friends.

I'm so sorry you're struggling. Sending out prayers for courage and clarity.

Do know that you can message people privately if there's someone who you feel might be able to offer you solace. I hope you're not trying to endure this without much support. Are there some real life folks there for you? My heart aches for where you are right now, but please know you're not alone.

Hugs, Amy.

We are not permitted to talk about it on here but please, if you pray, it is for my marriage.

Father, in the name of Jesus and according to your word in I Peter 5:12, "After (Amy and her husband) have suffered a little while, may you make (their marriage) strong, firm, and steadfast." Amen and Amen!