Menu

I'm giving in to RC's peer pressure and asking for prayer

The short story is that I've felt "off" and chokey and just poorly all day. I knew that my pulse was 96 earlier (dh took it). I just took my blood pressure and it is 160/93. Yesterday it was 119/82, just for comparison. We're pretty sure (due to a whole bunch of things concerning my muscles cramping and other things) that my electrolytes are all off. I'm taking some measures to correct that. I'd appreciate some prayers. (Roughcollie, it took me 5 hours but I am finally listening to you.)

praying. Do you have access to magnesium? Natural Calm is the one I take, Great for lowering blood pressure. Coconut water for the electrolytes.

I've been taking magnesium for 3 days - ever since I had an esophageal spasm the other day that lasted for 5 minutes. I do have some coconut water. I should get it.

The short story is that I've felt "off" and chokey and just poorly all day. I knew that my pulse was 96 earlier (dh took it). I just took my blood pressure and it is 160/93. Yesterday it was 119/82, just for comparison. We're pretty sure (due to a whole bunch of things concerning my muscles cramping and other things) that my electrolytes are all off. I'm taking some measures to correct that. I'd appreciate some prayers. (Roughcollie, it took me 5 hours but I am finally listening to you.)

Praying for you dear Jean. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

How are you? I saw this yesterday, but didn't comment till now. I hope you're doing much better! Lots of people pray that haven't even made a post back to you!! :)

Update: I'm better than I was but not all better, if that makes sense. My bp is still higher than the doctor wants it today but is much lower than it was yesterday. I pee'd all night and I think that helped.;)

Update: I'm better than I was but not all better, if that makes sense. My bp is still higher than the doctor wants it today but is much lower than it was yesterday. I pee'd all night and I think that helped.;)

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: Still praying for you Jean. :)