Menu

Can't give details but pls positive thoughts/prayers for DD31 & her dh.......

Oh no..... you've all been through so much.

Holding them (and you!) in the light. :grouphug:

astrid

Oh, astrid -- thank you. yes, this is my chronic Lyme dd and her wonderful dh. My heart broke for them yesterday when she called me -- i had been so hopeful that the Lord had brought them through their time of suffering. :crying:

Oh, astrid -- thank you. yes, this is my chronic Lyme dd and her wonderful dh. My heart broke for them yesterday when she called me -- i had been so hopeful that the Lord had brought them through their time of suffering. :crying:

Mariann :grouphug:,

Will do...prayers now, prayers tomorrow, prayers until you tell us to pray something else for them!

Faith

Praying for dd and husband and all of you. :grouphug:

:grouphug: Praying!

:grouphug: praying.

Marianne- I am praying. They've gone thru a lot. May the Lord bless them.

praying here. :grouphug:

You got it. :grouphug:

I will keep them in my thoughts. :grouphug:

Mariann :grouphug:,

Will do...prayers now, prayers tomorrow, prayers until you tell us to pray something else for them!

Faith

:crying: WOW! You all are something else! I am not a cryer -- but you all brought tears to me eyes -- and the first group as well. Thank you!

I spoke with dd earlier and I know that your prayers are making a difference b/c i expected her to be totally despondent and she is in the best of spirits and has an amazing attitude and outlook -- she told me she cannot get over how differently she and her dh feel about this 'today' as opposed to yesterday. I told her that they have tons of folks praying for her and she knows I mean all of the boardies here, and she said that now she understood where the help was coming from. She and her dh thank all of you. Keep them coming.

:crying: WOW! You all are something else! I am not a cryer -- but you all brought tears to me eyes -- and the first group as well. Thank you!

I spoke with dd earlier and I know that your prayers are making a difference b/c i expected her to be totally despondent and she is in the best of spirits and has an amazing attitude and outlook -- she told me she cannot get over how differently she and her dh feel about this 'today' as opposed to yesterday. I told her that they have tons of folks praying for her and she knows I mean all of the boardies here, and she said that now she understood where the help was coming from. She and her dh thank all of you. Keep them coming.

sounds like a positive update; will continue the prayers.

:grouphug:

sounds like a positive update; will continue the prayers.

:grouphug: I'll keep them in prayer.

Thank you and thank you. :001_smile: I am blessed that dd and her dh are focusing on the Lord and not eating their livers over 'this.' :001_smile: THAT to me is the power of prayer. :001_smile:

Keep them coming. :grouphug:

Praying for them. :grouphug:

Thank you!!!

Nothing to update - will certainly let you all know when things turn a corner -- I can say, though, that their spirits are good and I must attribute that to all the prayers being said for them. Thank you.:grouphug:

i had been so hopeful that the Lord had brought them through their time of suffering. :crying:

Hang in there---- each new day brings the opportunity for new healing. I've learned that we're all so much stronger than our darkest hours make us feel.

Hugs,

astrid

Prayers for you!!

Oh Mariann, I missed this yesterday. I will certainly pray. :grouphug:

:grouphug: Praying for them.

Praying!!! :grouphug:

Hugs and prayers!:grouphug:

Praying for them, Mariann!

Hang in there---- each new day brings the opportunity for new healing. I've learned that we're all so much stronger than our darkest hours make us feel.

Hugs,

astrid

Bless you.

I missed this yesterday too, but prayers for sure!

Thank you all -- pls don't stop praying. Bless you all.