Menu

Ya'll are giving us a bad reputation.

oh my::lol::lol:

quote:

Trivia

Mike's has been adopted by the homeschooling parents of The Well-Trained Mind Forums as their official beverage. As of June 2008, more than four hundred posts referencing Mike's Hard Lemonade could be found via the search function on the forums hosted by Peace Hill Press.

No one told me! This is going to take research. Anyone want to sponsor a really great project? It's for a good cause...... :D

Speaking of sponsor, I wonder if the Mike's company would like to host a huge WTM get-together. WTM + Mike's = fun, Fun, FUN!

~Lisa

Oh my...I can already hear the rumors flying about those (nudge, nudge) homeschoolers. They won't let their kids properly socialize since they are too busy drinking Mike's as they conjugate Latin verbs. (Is there a smiley that is an eyeroll??)

This is too funny.

Jane (who would rather have a glass of red wine than a Mike's; can I still hang out here?)

I want to know who added this to the Wiki entry?! WHO!!! Somebody's got as much time on their hands as all of the Mike's drinkers, and a big sense of humor to go with.

Fact: It was not me. :D

What a complete crack up!

I want to know who added this to the Wiki entry?! WHO!!! Somebody's got as much time on their hands as all of the Mike's drinkers, and a big sense of humor to go with.

I was wondering the same thing myself. Fess up! Someone here had to have done it. And whoever did should get an honorary full set of rep squares for doing it!

It was me.

Fact: I'm a teetotaler who has never had a Mike's and never will.

You've been deservedly "hit"! :lol: And, no wonder you've got time on your hands -- you never spend any of it indulging.

This one will go down in the record books, dragons! And, Wiki/Mikes is about to see its number of views go waaaay up!

:smilielol5: