Menu

Organized Simplicity book FREE for Nook and Kindle!

How did you know about this deal? I'm always hearing about stuff like this here on the boards, but never coming across deals on my own. Just curious.

I'm glad everyone could get some use from this download. It's a good one :001_smile:.

How did you know about this deal? I'm always hearing about stuff like this here on the boards, but never coming across deals on my own. Just curious.

I hear about TONS of deals from the Facebook page Cheap e-Reads. They post deals several times a day, all either free or less than $2.99, and it just shows up in my FB newsfeed :D.

I'm glad everyone could get some use from this download. It's a good one :001_smile:.

I hear about TONS of deals from the Facebook page Cheap e-Reads. They post deals several times a day, all either free or less than $2.99, and it just shows up in my FB newsfeed :D.

I love Cheap e-Reads :001_smile:

If I get this for my PC, can I download it later to a Nook?

If you download it on bn.com, using your b&n account, it'll go to your nook Library. It will stay there indefinitely, and when you have a nook, it will automatically sync to your device.

Good luck!