Menu

Why did the Homeschooler cross the road?

....because the chicken mummy was on the other side.

....because they were learning how to cross at the light.

...because all the other homeschoolers were doing it. :lol:

...because unless they actually crossed it they would believe the road existed in the first place.

...because they considered themselves middle of the road schoolers. So they stopped and had a picnic in the MOR. don't worry it was the road less traveled, no one was driving by that day.

....because the chicken mummy was on the other side.

....because they were learning how to cross at the light.

...because all the other homeschoolers were doing it. :lol:

...because unless they actually crossed it they would believe the road existed in the first place.

...because they considered themselves middle of the road schoolers. So they stopped and had a picnic in the MOR. don't worry it was the road less traveled, no one was driving by that day.

Nice! :D

It seems that on some days I cross the road only to have people stare at me and ask stupid questions about homeschooling. Other times it is so they can stare at my mixed race family and ask really uneducated questions about adoptions.

Today my son asked me to keep crossing the road, at the same intersection, just so he could get a better look at the oncoming train. And yes, I did stop crossing the road when the crossing guard came down, only then my son told me he thought I had stopped on the wrong side.

Today my son asked me to keep crossing the road, at the same intersection, just so he could get a better look at the oncoming train. And yes, I did stop crossing the road when the crossing guard came down, only then my son told me he thought I had stopped on the wrong side.

You obeyed the crossing guard? I thought only schooled kids had to do that! ;):D

because mom saw a guy in a kilt and went running after him stroller flailing behind her..

:smilielol5:

...to get away from the frozen peas at the neighbours.

...to check out the neighbour's new curric delivery

...to get away from the inlaws

Because the failed science experiment has now completely filled the house full of smoke, so we had to go to the park while it aired out. Luckily, that hasn't happened. Today.

OOOPS nevermind. Just realized I read that wrong. :) lol Glad that it DIDN'T happen. ;) :)

Edited by Ibbygirl
because I haven't had caffeine today and I can't read or otherwise function on any level.