Menu

Pole Dancing for Jesus

LOL I don't find it all that offending, once I watched the video. Honestly, I don't think pole dancing for your spouse is all that bad... makes life interesting. ;) So, I would take a class like that. Not sure about the praise music, though... LOL

Okay, so, well, I took a pole dancing class and even made a video. It was not "for Jesus," except in a 1 Corinthians 10:31 kind of a way, but it was fun!

Um yeah, if I looked anything like your picture, I might consider it for dh, but in my present state, absolutely not. I'd probably break the pole, and Chuckie . . .

:lol:

I thought that said (and nuns screaming away). Oh, Lord help me. I've got nuns pole dancing in my head. I'm so going to hell.

:lol::lol::lol:Meanwhile, I'm just laughing hysterically and think the whole thing is hilarious.

Nuns pole dancing to what? Now, I just need to have the right music and I will have a very entertaining video in my head (and yes the nuns in my head are completely garbed in habits!)

:lol::lol::lol:Meanwhile, I'm just laughing hysterically and think the whole thing is hilarious.

Nuns pole dancing to what? Now, I just need to have the right music and I will have a very entertaining video in my head (and yes the nuns in my head are completely garbed in habits!)

Of course they are in habits. What else would a pole dancing nun wear?

You know, I wouldn't mind pole dancing for hubby but I don't know how and I certainly don't see myself taking public lessons. I happen to know that one of you ladies has a pole. Maybe you can teach me? I am sure my hubby would be eternally grateful. :D

If you're serious, just go to YouTube and search for lessons. They have a lot if step-by-step lessons from beginning to advance level.

Let's start small......a topless bar evening service or something.

Dawn

I thought that said (and nuns screaming away). Oh, Lord help me. I've got nuns pole dancing in my head. I'm so going to hell.

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAWWHAWHAW!!!!!!:lol:

KILLING ME!

:lol::lol: Oh my.

And as for the pole dancing, it looks like good exercise and I see nothing wrong with it, but doing it to Christian music doesn't make it 'for Jesus'.

Why does it have to be "for Jesus?" Why can't it just be "for my husband?" :tongue_smilie:

It's fine to stay fit. It's fine to dance and be sexy for your man. Nothing un-Christian about that.

I don't see the point, though, of saying it's for Jesus. Don't get that at all.

And we don't play Christian worship music when we're having tEa, so I probably wouldn't want Christian music playing when I learn to pole dance. Or belly dance. Or dance with a chair. Or strip tease. Or whatever I want to do to catch my husband's eye.

Reminded me of this scripture:

1Co 7:34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

See? Even Paul said there was a difference between a wife and a virgin. :D

We wives don't have to act virginal. We're allowed to be concerned with the "things of the world" and pleasing our husbands. But let's keep that straight--it's for our husbands; not Jesus.

Why does it have to be "for Jesus?" Why can't it just be "for my husband?" :tongue_smilie:

It's fine to stay fit. It's fine to dance and be sexy for your man. Nothing un-Christian about that.

I don't see the point, though, of saying it's for Jesus. Don't get that at all.

And we don't play Christian worship music when we're having tEa, so I probably wouldn't want Christian music playing when I learn to pole dance. Or belly dance. Or dance with a chair. Or strip tease. Or whatever I want to do to catch my husband's eye.

Reminded me of this scripture:

1Co 7:34 There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

See? Even Paul said there was a difference between a wife and a virgin. :D

We wives don't have to act virginal. We're allowed to be concerned with the "things of the world" and pleasing our husbands. But let's keep that straight--it's for our husbands; not Jesus.

:iagree: Very well put.

The report seemed to imply that this class is totally a fitness class and I imagine the music helps it stay solely fitness oriented. The footage they showed was very athletic without being sensual, KWIM? I imagine a class for the benefit of husbands and boyfriends would have a much different goal and vibe.