Menu

Never thought I'd scream this out the front yard

NOOOOO! Yellow snow is NOT lemon flavored, I don't care what your brother said!!!! Get in here and brush your teeth right now! And where are your brothers? Hiding?! (Not dumb my boys.) What do you mean you don't know and can't remember which one told you that? How could you forget that?!

Humph. Siblings united... Supposed to be a good thing.... grumble.... Darn snow makes it hard to place where the hysterical laughing is coming from under various igloo and fort formations.

BOYS!!!! Which one of you told him to taste the "lemon" flavored snow?! Get out here! Do NOT even consider making your pregnant mother come dig your sorry hides out of the snow. Man up and get in here right NOW!

AFTER I finish yelling that, I hear the old man across the street laughing so hard I think he's going to fall on his bum on the way to check his mail.

:toetap05::ack2:

Pregnant or not, I might have to add some baileys to my hot cocoa to get through the rest of this blizzard.:001_rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ...lemon flavored....

My favorite that I have had to yell across the house is "STOP! Do NOT put the flashlight in the microwave!!!"

In the yard it would have to be "Well of COURSE they're trying to bite you, you're STANDING ON THEM!" in response to my then 5 year old's complaint that the ants were being mean to him when he went to play - he was wearing heavy jeans and boots at the time and was minimally injured by the little sugar ants. :tongue_smilie:

NOOOOO! Yellow snow is NOT lemon flavored, I don't care what your brother said!!!! Get in here and brush your teeth right now! And where are your brothers? Hiding?! (Not dumb my boys.) What do you mean you don't know and can't remember which one told you that? How could you forget that?!

Humph. Siblings united... Supposed to be a good thing.... grumble.... Darn snow makes it hard to place where the hysterical laughing is coming from under various igloo and fort formations.

BOYS!!!! Which one of you told him to taste the "lemon" flavored snow?! Get out here! Do NOT even consider making your pregnant mother come dig your sorry hides out of the snow. Man up and get in here right NOW!

AFTER I finish yelling that, I hear the old man across the street laughing so hard I think he's going to fall on his bum on the way to check his mail.

Pregnant or not, I might have to add some baileys to my hot cocoa to get through the rest of this blizzard.:001_rolleyes:

O M G

:lol::smilielol5:

You are my type of Mom! I so wish I could've heard that!

I am curious about one thing: Did any of your boys man up?

:glare: They all came out of hiding. But I think they formed a pact first. They all declare they would NEVER even think of it and have no idea which of their brothers would do such a thing, ESPECIALLY to a LITTLE brother, even if he was being annoying. I'm not buying it for a minute. Wouldn't surprise me if they thought it up together.

So little brother and I had hot cookies and cocoa and they got none.

What is it with little boys and pee?

This morning my 4 y.o. said "Mom, this morning I peed in the garbage can."

:001_huh:

"What? Why?"

He said 'I don't know" shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

tgif is all I can say...

I don't know why or what gets into boys heads... but my youngest used to have fun peeing on top of the toilet (the tank, not the bowl).

And the peeing on the hopping grasshopper in the back yard... for target practice. Go figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What? Why?"

tgif is all I can say...

My son peed down the basement steps when he was two years old. :blink: Just because he could, I guess. I didn't get an answer as to "why" either. :glare:

:lol: Boys, gotta love 'em.

I am glad he got a special treat with you!

My two oldest boys have each given me memorable pee stories. One day my dh notices that oldest ds had been going all over the bathroom floor. He sounded very angry while making ds clean the floor. But then he came out to me cracking up. Apparently there was ant walking around the rim and ds was trying to get it off! Lesson learned: No peeing ants off the toilet.

Next ds had been walking around the house with an ice cream scoop. Then I hear splattering sounds from the bathroom. I walk in to see a mess everywhere and a very surprised look on his 3yo face. Me: Did you just try to pee in that? ds: Nods head yes. Me: How did that work out? ds: just shakes head no. :lol:

:glare: They all came out of hiding. But I think they formed a pact first.

Darn it! I was hoping you'd hit upon a way to dissolve that pact mentality. My boys were were ever vigilant about not admitting to anything. I would punish them all -- loss of privileges -- and they would complain loudly that it was not fair. No, being the mother of Pact People was Not Fair!

This was great! I laughed even harder than at the pie.

It's not always just boys...

In an emergency once I had DD and the little girl I babysat pee in a parking lot, because they had to go NOW and the alternative was inside my car/wet pants. So I taught them to squat down and hide behind the car/door.

The next week, they decided the backyard of my charge's house was a sensible place to pee, since the toilet in the house was SO far away... They were 4 yo.

All this peeing reminds me of when I was about 17 years old and read Gulliver's Travels and was horrified to read that Gulliver peed on the palace of the Lilliputians to put out the fire.

You can be SURE that THAT scene was in the Gulliver's Travels movie that was out about a month ago.

Peeing on things just never seems to get old for boys. And apparently it's been a favored pastime for centuries.

"What? Why?"

tgif is all I can say...

I was wondering the same thing today. My dd has a bladder infection so I brought her to the doctor. I had to bring the boys with me. She had to pee in a cup....

They were all ticked off because THEY wanted to pee in a cup too!! My six year old was totally miffed. I better keep an eye on my cups!

Faithe

I was wondering the same thing today. My dd has a bladder infection so I brought her to the doctor. I had to bring the boys with me. She had to pee in a cup....

They were all ticked off because THEY wanted to pee in a cup too!! My six year old was totally miffed. I better keep an eye on my cups!

Faithe

:iagree::lol: just what I was thinking!