Menu

PRAYER CHAIN for Imp starts in a couple of hours. ALL ABOARD!

The Prayer/Positive Thoughts Chain for Imp's Dental Surgery is posted below -- remember, this is for Thursday, December 2nd (just a few hours from now). The social group page has the very specific prayer request information there and I am providing it here as well so folks don't have to hunt for it.

WE ARE PRAYING SPECIFICALLY: that the RSD will not spread to Imp's face, the Lord will guide her surgeon's hands, she will have peace before, during & after the procedure, Imp will not have any anesthesia issues, she will be covered in the Lord's love, mercy & comfort throughout - beginning right now & culminating in being free of pain, infection & dental issues with the emphasis on 'no more pain.'

Oh, and if you want to specifically commit to a time slot, and you don't see an opening, I can double-book -- this is certainly one of those instances where 'the more the merrier' applies. AND: I have my name in red -- feel free to PM me and ask for one of my slots - I plugged myself in where I had openings and then just got tired of doing that and designated the remaining places as OPEN -- so there are still slots to fill.

Oh, and if you read this and it is getting buried, please give it a bump. Thanks.

I have done this (for the most part) in thirty minute increments. If you can pray for 10 minutes of your time slot, that's wonderful and so very much appreciated....if you can pray for the entire thirty minutes, THAT is wonderful and so very much appreciated. If you can pray for 1 minute of your time slot, THAT is wonderful and so very much appreciated. I know that many will be praying very specifically almost constantly for Imp which is our objective -- to have her covered in prayer for 24 hours.......before, during and after her surgery. Specialmama/Karyn is one of those folks so let's remember to keep Karyn lifted up in prayer -- and Chucki/Parrothead too.

If there is an OPEN slot and you want to specifically commit to it, please PM me or post here on this thread. Thank you.

DON'T SWEAT THE SCHEDULE -- LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN: DON'T SWEAT THE SCHEDULE! IT IS NOT CARVED IN STONE.....DON'T SWEAT THE SCHEDULE.

THE FIRST TIME LISTED IS MT (MOUNTAIN) (IMP LIVES IN MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE WHICH IS Eastern Standard Time + 2HRS)

Eastern Standard Time IS THE TIME THAT IS LISTED NEXT.

MT EST Prayer Warriors

10:01pm Wed 12:01am Thurs Starr

12:01am Thurs 2:01am Thurs Mariann

3:00am Thurs 5:00am Thurs Caroline

3:30am Thurs 5:30am Thurs Jennifer MI

6:00am Thurs 8:00am Thurs Tress (1pm your

time Thurs ;))

6:10am Thurs 8:10am Thurs Laurel

6:30am Thurs 8:30am Thurs Beach Mom

7:00am Thurs 9:00am Thurs Jennifer MI

7:30am Thurs 9:30am Thurs delaney

8:00am Thurs 10:00am Thurs Faith Manor

8:30am Thurs 10:30am thurs Mariann

9:00am Thurs 11:00am Thurs Parrothead

9:30am Thurs 11:30am Thurs Denise Mom of 4

10:00am Thurs 12:00pm Thurs transient Chris

10:30am Thurs 12:30pm Thurs Dancer 67

11:00am Thurs 1:00pm Thurs Valerie

11:30am Thurs 1:30pm Thurs Hedgehog

12:00pm Thurs 2:00pm thurs Jean in Newcastle

12:30pm Thurs 2:30pm Thurs MommaDuck

1:00pm Thurs 3:00pm Thurs Faith Manor

1:30pm thurs 3:30pm Thurs Just A Mouse

2:00pm Thurs 4:00 pm Thurs Mama T

2:30pm Thurs 4:30pm Thurs Denise Mom of 4

3:00pm Thurs 5:00pm Thurs Laurel

3:30pm Thurs 5:30pm thurs Kids Happen

4:00pm Thurs 6:00pm Thurs Still Learning

4:30pm Thurs 6:30pm Thurs Mariann

5:00pm Thurs 7:00pm Thurs Jean in Newcastle

5:30pm Thurs 7:30pm Thurs Beach Mom

6:00pm Thurs 8:00pm Thurs Mariann

6:30pm Thurs 8:30pm Thurs Liz CA

7:00pm Thurs 9:00pm Thurs Kids Happen and Sheryl

7:30pm Thurs 9:30pm Thurs Parrothead

8:00pm Thurs 10:00pm Thurs NewLifeMom

8:30pm Thurs 10:30pm Thurs Gratia

9:00pm Thurs 11:00pm Thurs Mama T

9:30pm Thurs 11:30pm Thurs Beach Mom

10:00pm Thurs 12:00am Fri ParrotHead

10:30pm Thurs 12:30am Fri LionFamily1999

11:00pm Thurs 1:00am Fri Tigersgrowl1093

11:30pm Thurs 1:30am Fri Heather in NC (2:30pm Friday afternoon? Is that right?)

If I have made any major or minor errors, just PM me and scream at me.:D:lol::lol: If I told you I would PM you regarding your time, I will do that.

Thank you all again for volunteering to do this! :grouphug:

Edited by MariannNOVA

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First if all, my profound thanks. Its completely mind blowing to me to have so many people commit their time to pray for me.

Growing up the way I did, it was drilled in my head that I was nobody useless, lazy, nobody would ever want me. and I whole hearted believed it was true. Those scars linger.

So, having people pray for me is truly mind blowing,

Thanks so much to everyone.

I tried to go to bed earlier, no luck. I'm n my way to an excellent sleep.

Speaking of which, I just had a sleeo-sit, I was taing in my sleep to Wolf....and just now it hit again, and I was talking to Diva

Imp I'm up and praying for you. Something always happens when we pray and I thank God for you. I pray those old scars are healed and you feel loved and how wonderful you are. May tomorrow be better than you ever imagined it could be in such circumstances. I give your pain to God and may it go away and tomorrow we pray that the doctors will be skilled and you will have no undo side effects and heal well! Starr

I tried to go to bed earlier, no luck. I'm n my way to an excellent sleep.

Speaking of which, I just had a sleeo-sit, I was taing in my sleep to Wolf....and just now it hit again, and I was talking to Diva

um... Penny? Go to bed already. You're typing all gibberish. :lol:

We got you covered. :grouphug:

put me in for a thursday night late slot...it is mid-day over here!

thank you so much -- and you close us out at 11:30pm Mountain Time (which I think is 2:30pm Friday afternoon or therabouts, is that right?) -- just let me know if that doesn't work for you --

and, thanks again.:grouphug:

Edited by MariannNOVA

I'm on board even though I don't have an official time.

:grouphug:

Love you, Impish!

:grouphug: Your 'unofficial' time is your 'official' time. :) :grouphug: I am so moved by the fact that so many folks are praying throughout the day -- whether on the chain list or not -- Praise G-d! And, Thank YOU!:grouphug:

PS -- and just let me know if you'd like an 'official' official time, in addition to your 'unofficial' official time.;)