Menu

PRAYER CHAIN for Imp starts in a couple of hours. ALL ABOARD!

Dear Imp, Here is my last bump until morning. May God touch you with his healing hand and allow you some much needed rest, May He shower you with His perfect love and mercy and may you wake in the morning filled with the knowledge that He is there; He knows it all, He has it in the palm of His hand even when we don't get it, and though you have never met most or even any of us face to face, we are your sisters and your cheerleading squad...we can't fix it or we would have by now...but the one thing we can do, bombard God on your behalf, this we will faithfully do.

Faith

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning -- Still praying -- Praying for 'relief' for Imp -- the word came to me yeterday morning when I was at Mass with our co-op and that is what I have been praying for.

Also, that the stronghold of pain she is experiencing be broken and cast out by the Lord. I've prayed that the Lord will bind whatever is causing her this unfathomable pain - this physical stronghold in her body, and cast it from her as far as the east is from the west. (and those are the words that come to me -- in case anyone thinks I am naturally gifted in that department -- I'm not).

I am praying that she is lifted up and encouraged and that she feels the love of the Lord.

Last but not least, I am always asking for her broken body to be healed and for her to be covered in the blood of Jesus.

Thank you so much for praying for Impish as you are also led -- and I have been praying for all of us on this prayer journey as well.

G-d bless you all -- :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Good Morning -- Still praying -- Praying for 'relief' for Imp -- the word came to me yeterday morning when I was at Mass with our co-op and that is what I have been praying for.

Also, that the stronghold of pain she is experiencing be broken and cast out by the Lord. I've prayed that the Lord will bind whatever is causing her this unfathomable pain - this physical stronghold in her body, and cast it from her as far as the east is from the west. (and those are the words that come to me -- in case anyone thinks I am naturally gifted in that department -- I'm not).

I am praying that she is lifted up and encouraged and that she feels the love of the Lord.

Last but not least, I am always asking for her broken body to be healed and for her to be covered in the blood of Jesus.

Thank you so much for praying for Impish as you are also led -- and I have been praying for all of us on this prayer journey as well.

G-d bless you all -- :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Perfectly stated! Thank you for sharing these words. I needed to hear them today. Continuing to pray for Imp!