Menu

What's your favorite TV show?

Right now: Fringe, Doctor Who (counting down for Christmas special!), Chuck, Raising Hope (SO FUNNY!) and The Middle. Oh, and Masterpiece Classic, Mystery and Contemporary.

All time: Alias, the first few seasons of Lost (i watched until the the bitter end...), JAG, Star Trek: TNG, first few seasons of The Office, Magnum PI

Parks and Rec is our new The Office.

We feel the same way, I think The Office has been a disappointment last season and this one so far. Parks and Rec is very cute and funny and the writing is much better than The Office right now- I don't know why they're waiting until January to air it.

But my favorite show right now is Mad Men. I love the costumes and sets and the acting is great too. Dh and I also enjoy Sons of Anarchy, Weeds, and Big Love. Movies seem so bleh lately that we end up going through tv series on Netflix for something to do in the evenings. I'll have a newborn soon who I don't want to take out in flu season so I plan to be a big couch potato in the evenings.

My all time favorite has always been I Love Lucy. Dh bought me the big boxed dvd set for Christmas one year and I watch an episode whenever I'm feeling down, or just want to watch it.

The only thing we are currently watching on TV is Grey's Anatomy. We have LOST on DVD, and have been watching that as well, which is resulting in too many nights of not enough sleep. Sometimes you really can not just wait to see what happens.

Krista

Edited by kristavws

Currently: Big Bang Theory, Glee and The Good Wife, House, Bones, Vegas. (I allow myself to view re-runs whilst folding and ironing clothes.)

All time: Andy of Mayberry, Frazier, JAG, Major Dad.

I hate, hate, hate getting stuck on a "story" but I did watch Sisters till it ended. That was time I'll never get back.

LBS

Dunno, but you do know he's hosting SNL this week, right? :)

I didn't, but from last time, I'll never forget... Jon Hamm's John Ham.:lol:

I mentioned it earlier, as my favorite right now. That show is like very sexy, sophisticated art.

Oops. That'll serve me for skim reading threads. It *is* art. There's as much meaning to pick apart as any classic novel, that's for sure.

Fringe is my consistent favorite right now. We watch several other shows less consistently or with less enthusiasm. LOL

Dh and I watched the first episode of The Walking Dead with airs tomorrow on AMC and I really liked it! I'm a zombie fan, though, and dh really liked the comic/graphic novels that it's based on.

I really, really love the new Sherlock Holmes from BBC, but you can't call it a regular show yet...