Menu

A sad morning here...

Let the tears come. And be sure to take care of yourself. It is so easy to let yourself get run down when you are grieving and trying to care of everyone else as well. Wishing you peace once you have processed this. I'll be thinking of you and your loved ones. :grouphug:

My grandmother passed away this morning.

She had a difficult night, and passed in the early hours of the morning.

I will miss her...

(((Crissy)))..so sorry to hear this. May you be comforted by the special memories you have of times spent with her. Thinking of you.

Reading your recent words about your grandmother made it clear that she was a remarkable woman, one who would leave a lasting impression on even the casual acquaintance. I can't imagine how much you will miss her, but I know she will always be a part of you. Indeed, from what I can tell, you and she share much in common.

Peace,

Doran

My grandmother passed away this morning.

She had a difficult night, and passed in the early hours of the morning.

I will miss her...

Crissy, because of your posts I feel like I know her too. Thank you for sharing her with us and know that we feel a little of the sting for you.

Barb

(((Crissy))) I am so sorry. My prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. And for your mom too. I learned at age 12 that even if you know a death is coming and you think you are prepared, . . . you aren't. It still hurts incredibly. However, I am glad that you got to spend some time with your grandmother in the last few weeks.