Menu

Nutella goes on...

OH that sounds yummy!!! As a matter of fact, it may be just what we will have for breakfast!

My 3 yr old dd, loves a plain nutella sandwich. She eats this almost daily.

soft flour tortillas that have been warmed with a little butter on the griddle (faster and easier than making crepes)

It goes on anything -- really well on salty things (pretzels, freshly baked pretzel rolls - from Wegman's - ), fingers, spoons, croissants, apples, frozen bananas, sandwiches, wafer cookies, matzoh crackers, ginger snaps, graham crackers......you would only be limited by your imagination. :001_smile:

Edited by MariannNOVA

Don't do it. I only had Nutella once, fifteen years ago. It goes on, alright...and on and on and on....in my memory. It was so good that I am afraid to buy it. And I am pretty sure it would go right onto my midsection...

Yep. It goes on... your hips, waist, thighs, and then you'll have to buy new jeans. And who likes trying on the many pairs of jeans necessary to find the best ones? So take my advice and step away from that dangerous jar of nutella! Take a bath instead. :D

Yep. It goes on... your hips, waist, thighs, and then you'll have to buy new jeans. And who likes trying on the many pairs of jeans necessary to find the best ones? So take my advice and step away from that dangerous jar of nutella! Take a bath instead. :D

Nutella no longer comes into my home for this reason. But if you have an IHOP nearby you can get your Nutella & banana crepes fix ONCE and then not be tempted to pig out on the rest of the jar. :D

Nutella no longer comes into my home for this reason. But if you have an IHOP nearby you can get your Nutella & banana crepes fix ONCE and then not be tempted to pig out on the rest of the jar. :D

This is not a problem at my house. I make crepes or chocolate ravioli and just hand the jar over to my kids. It doesn't languish in my pantry tormenting me that way.