Menu

Finally: May I present Miss Ivy Denise (pictures).

Oh she's beautiful. I haven't seen any updates, but I've been thinking about you and your family and hoping you've worked things out.

Barb

My son and stb DIL came and brought the baby about two weeks ago and then dropped the pictures in the mail a few days later. I have had them for a few days now but I needed help getting them onto the computer. They will be back on the 6th of April so I will have more news then.

My son and stb DIL came and brought the baby about two weeks ago and then dropped the pictures in the mail a few days later. I have had them for a few days now but I needed help getting them onto the computer. They will be back on the 6th of April so I will have more news then.

Oh, good news all around. :grouphug: Glad to hear it.

Barb

She's beautiful, I'm glad you'll be seeing them again soon.