Menu

Oscar came home today!!

I want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for Emma and Oscar! Today Anna heard a pitiful meow at the door, opened it, and there was Oscar! He jumped right into Emma's arms and hasn't left them. They are both sooooooo happy!!! And my mommy heart is thrilled!!!

We had a cat disappear for several days. When he finally reappeared, he headed straight for his food bowl, then jumped up into DH's arms. It was so sweet. It was around a holiday time so we wondered if he had gotten locked up in someone's garage when they were gone. They came home and he was finally able to get out.

I'm so happy for your daughter!

We have no idea where he was. He looks healthy and well-fed, so I think someone took him in, thinking he was a stray, and then he came home the first chance he got.

He hasn't paid any attention to the new kitten. So far he has been cuddled up with Emma under her new blanket. They are so happy to be back together!!!

:grouphug:Wow..oh..my...gosh! Oscar, the Christmas miracle for your Emma. :grouphug:

I want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for Emma and Oscar! Today Anna heard a pitiful meow at the door, opened it, and there was Oscar! He jumped right into Emma's arms and hasn't left them. They are both sooooooo happy!!! And my mommy heart is thrilled!!!