Menu

Are you procrastinating right now?

Bensmom

76 members have voted

1. 1. Are you procrastinating from doing something right now?

• Yes, but I would rather not admit it. Let's say I am doing hs research
    • Yes
    • Who me?
    • No. My work is all done!
    • Not me. I am doing important research on kilts, cupcakes, and TeA

Packing! We are moving next week, dh is out of town, and I have to get this house packed up. Instead I am sitting here on my tush. This is our fourth move in five years...you would think I'd have it down by now. Nope, I stink at it! So I sit and stare at the mess....

Packing! We are moving next week, dh is out of town, and I have to get this house packed up. Instead I am sitting here on my tush. This is our fourth move in five years...you would think if have it down by now. Nope, I stink at it! So I sit and stare at the mess....

I hate packing. I think the task is best completed with frequent intervals of procrastination.

Wishing you well

So many things I should be doing...
1. Washing dishes--plumbing issues so dishwasher has been out of commission. I dread this task but will make it fun by watching shows while I wash, if I can ever get started.

2. Cleaning our classroom--looks like those detective shows where they come upon a crime scene where the villains have torn the room apart looking for a hidden valuable. Except here there have been no villains or valuables :/

3. Planning our next 12 or so weeks of school. I have lots of ideas and don't even know where to start.

So many things I should be doing...
1. Washing dishes--plumbing issues so dishwasher has been out of commission. I dread this task but will make it fun by watching shows while I wash, if I can ever get started.

2. Cleaning our classroom--looks like those detective shows where they come upon a crime scene where the villains have torn the room apart looking for a hidden valuable. Except here there have been no villains or valuables :/

3. Planning our next 12 or so weeks of school. I have lots of ideas and don't even know where to start.

Procrastinating planning?! I love planning! I love planning homeschool stuff, but I must admit I love planning all kinds of things...vacation, vbs, parties, even work.
I despise cleaning, but surprisingly actually enjoy cleaning the school room. In fact, I can't stand for it to be a mess. The laundry may overtake the utility room, and the kitchen can be a disaster, but my school room must be tidy. To bad WTM can't unite and do chore sharing!

Yes and no.  (I voted yes.)  My work will never be done in a million years, so any time I'm sitting alone at the computer I am supposed to be working.  However, it's been a relatively productive couple days and my brain is fried, so I have decided not to try to work tonight.  So I should be asleep so I can wake up early and get some things done.  Instead I am here.  Sorta winding down, you could say.

Procrastinating planning?! I love planning! I love planning homeschool stuff, but I must admit I love planning all kinds of things...vacation, vbs, parties, even work.
I despise cleaning, but surprisingly actually enjoy cleaning the school room. In fact, I can't stand for it to be a mess. The laundry may overtake the utility room, and the kitchen can be a disaster, but my school room must be tidy. To bad WTM can't unite and do chore sharing!

If I really want to procrastinate, I plan something. Just today I started planning the end-of-year books to buy the kids even though we won't have money for them for a while. I also tried to see if ds could minor in Japanese with a music double major and still graduate in 4 years. Just for fun. Cause I didn't want to clean the fish tank.

I had a ton of stuff I procrastinated for the past 3 days, but tonight....I have let it all go and will just put it on my to do list next week instead.  By doing that.....I am officially caught up!  LOL

I said I was researching. :0)

I'm basically procrastinating at any time that I'm not either at work or working on schoolwork (my own, not homeschool-related), but especially right now, when I'm under some close time constraints for getting two classes done.

I'm also procrastinating on cleaning. I have a bit over a week in which to get the house to a point where I'd feel truly comfortable having a midwife over before I'm far enough along for a homebirth to be a possibility. Not that I'd expect it to take a whole week to clean to my satisfaction, but I need to actually do it.

And I'm procrastinating on buying some stuff because I hate spending money.

This is gonna sound bad, but I'm procrastinating watching the last episode of series 4 of Breaking Bad. We're starting school again Monday after a prolonged absence, and I'm supposed to be done with the series before then... otherwise I won't be able to think about anything else. There's only time for one more episode today, but I suspect it's going to be an even worse cliffhanger than the one I just finished. What to do, what to do?