Menu

Urgent prayer request

saraha

9 hours ago, saraha said:

As it is an emergency surgery I don’t know how we would even get a different doctor. The CEI comes highly recommended and dh’s regular eye doctor referred him there. He is having surgery at 7:30am. I don’t know what else we could do.

CEI is a good group. I am praying all goes well. Can you update us?  Incidentally, you must live somewhat close to me?  😃

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cintinative said:

CEI is a good group. I am praying all goes well. Can you update us?  Incidentally, you must live somewhat close to me?  😃

He is just now going back. Surgery was supposed to be at 7:30. Right in the border of Adams and Brown

• Like 9

At least this time I got to go in with him. Last time was 2021 and I had to wait four hours in the car with no word til they called and said they were wheeling him out and gave me discharge info over the phone. The Blue Ash facility is beautiful . Not sure what caused such a long delay, but we just hung out while I read him atlas obscura articles and made dark jokes. 

Edited by saraha
  • Like 16