Menu

Sales & Deals - post here

TechWife

Ebay is having a flash sale for the next couple of hours.  Code CYBERFLASH16 for $15 off $75.  Some exclusions, and you have to check out with Paypal.

Want discounted postage stamps?

Go to the USPS ebay store, add 8 books of 20-ct forever stamps to your cart = $75.20.  My final total with shipping was $61.45, so about 38 cents/stamp.

• Like 1

Instant Pot for $49 now!

Instant Pot IP-LUX50 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 5Qt/900W, Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior

That is almost tempting me to get a 2nd one. Many IP enthusiasts have two to make a full meal.

I don't need a 2nd yogurt maker.

Amazon Prime Now has $5 off an order now and you also get $5 off a later order. Code is 5OffNow. If it's your FIRST order from Prime Now, use code 15OffNow and get $15 off today and $5 off later. 

Not a Cyber Monday deal, but ongoing promotion. InstaCart does $10 off & free delivery on your first order when you use a link - https://inst.cr/t/SzK3jcpYT . AND if you are in the San Antonio Area {and maybe elsewhere - not sure} you can stack code HELLOSA for another $25 off. So $35 of free grocery store items delivered to your door possibly. 

Better World Books has 30% off their used books (have to come from them, not a third party) and free shipping. We were able to find 21 books (actually more, but trimmed down) that had been on our wishlists, including a book for one of my daughter's college classes-- mix of hardcover and paperback in good or better condition. Most of the used books run $3.98 regularly, so with the sale they were only $2.79 each. You do have to watch the hardbacks, as some are ex-library, but it will say that in the description, along with the condition.

http://www.betterworldbooks.com/

• Like 3

You can become a Scottish laird or lady by buying a square foot of a castle in Scotland (helps restoration efforts) http://www.acornonline.com/cgi-bin/hazel.cgi?action=detail&item=HR2722&source_code=N_161128_Y&WEBSOURCE=N_161128_Y&utm_medium=email&utm_source=N_161128_Y&utm_campaign=N_161128_Y&utm_content=CyberMondaySale#copy

Acorn also has lots of British tv show dvds and other British gifts. We subscribe to AcornTV streaming for $5 a month, which has lots of British TV shows and movies as well as some Australian, Canadian, and Irish shows, not sure I've noticed Welsh or Scottish yet. It was my birthday gift from my husband last year.

Edited by KarenNC
  • Like 5

If the increase was on Amazon that usually means they're about to lower it. That is what happened with the 7 in 1 Instant Pot. Ive had it on my wish list for months and the price had stayed $119 the entire time. Last night it was marked $129. This morning it is a deal of the day at 69.

Which one? My dad bought one for my step-mom on Friday for around $70. I really want the eight quart, but I don't think it will go on sale.

Acorn also has lots of British tv show dvds and other British gifts. We subscribe to AcornTV streaming for $5 a month, which has lots of British TV shows and movies as well as some Australian, Canadian, and Irish shows, not sure I've noticed Welsh or Scottish yet. It was my birthday gift from my husband last year.

We love AcornTV! It's well worth $5 a month IMO. We watch through our Roku. 

And to bring this back on topic, Roku has some of its devices on sale. 

Which one? My dad bought one for my step-mom on Friday for around $70. I really want the eight quart, but I don't think it will go on sale.

The 6 qt. I believe it is on sale again today. I wish the 8 qt was on sale but I don't think it'll be. So my plan is to really see how much I used the 6qt and then determine if the 8qt would be beneficial enough to pay full price. Very few things are beneficial enough to me to pay full price

I've been watching the Kitchenaid 5 qt Artisan mixers recently and saw the lowest price today at Amazon--$237.99. 6 qt is too big for me, and that's what Costco now has. My 20 year old 4.5 quart is showing its age--I use rubber bands to keep the speed from jumping around, the paddle attachment is losing its coating, and the motor that dh replaced once is sometimes skipping a bit. I think it's just not strong enough for me (I do bake a lot, including bread dough which is a workout). Anyway, Amazon has had the Artisan at $279--local stores have that price after a rebate. Black Friday I saw Amazon had it at $263 but when I checked again that night it was back to $279. The white and a few other colors are at $237.99 right now. I went ahead and ordered even though I would have rather had it on next month's credit card bill!

I've been watching the Kitchenaid 5 qt Artisan mixers recently and saw the lowest price today at Amazon--$237.99. 6 qt is too big for me, and that's what Costco now has. My 20 year old 4.5 quart is showing its age--I use rubber bands to keep the speed from jumping around, the paddle attachment is losing its coating, and the motor that dh replaced once is sometimes skipping a bit. I think it's just not strong enough for me (I do bake a lot, including bread dough which is a workout). Anyway, Amazon has had the Artisan at $279--local stores have that price after a rebate. Black Friday I saw Amazon had it at $263 but when I checked again that night it was back to $279. The white and a few other colors are at $237.99 right now. I went ahead and ordered even though I would have rather had it on next month's credit card bill!

If you can wait it is cheaper at Target.

169 shipped

Cheaper if you have the red card

Today only

http://www.target.com/p/kitchenaid-professional-5-qt-mixer-black/-/A-17295196?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Appliances_Priority+Shopping&adgroup=Appliances_Priority%20TCINs&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9018747&gclid=CMLsmPCdzNACFQ2UaQodLXcBdg&gclsrc=aw.ds

This one is a discontinued model. The professional series is now a 6 qt model. I didn't want the bowl-lift--doesn't fit under the upper cupboards in my kitchen because it is taller.

Get $10 free when you load $10 to your Starbucks card using the Starbucks app and pay with Visa Checkout. 

Good till 12/22 or while supplies last

Download the Starbucks app

Click on the menu bar and go to "pay"

click on "reload" and load a minimum of $10 the defualt amout is $25 but click on the Amount and choose "other

make sure you have visa checkout as the payment method

You should get your egift in 24 hours via email.

https://www.starbucks.com/promo/visacheckout

Spend $35 on christianbook.com and use code SENDJOY to get free shipping.

Amazon.com is offering $5 off $15 book orders with code "GIFTBOOK". Ends 12/5.
Valid on print books only. Excludes eBooks and Audiobooks
Book must be sold by Amazon.com

Wow I didn't know they had a different promo going on. I only knew about the HOLIDAYBOOK (or books?) code that requires you to spend $25.

Thanks for sharing!

I was waiting for Black Friday to get a new Sonicare toothbrush for me. ...

Thanks again, Ali.  When you first posted this, I was also able to pick up a new Sonicare toothbrush for under twenty dollars.

Amazon.com is offering $5 off $15 book orders with code "GIFTBOOK". Ends 12/5.

Valid on print books only. Excludes eBooks and Audiobooks

Book must be sold by Amazon.com

And thank you, too, mommyoffive!  My husband just placed an order and was able to save five dollars.

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 1

Another thing from Hip2save

Through December 10th, Target.com is offering $10 off $50 purchase or $25 on $100 purchase of select clothing, shoes and accessories when you enter promo code STYLE at checkout. This offer excludes Clearance, hosiery, socks, underwear, Women’s Swim, Baggallini, Pulsar and Caravelle. May not be applied to previous orders.

(You can also get this same deal in store! If shopping in store, you can find these coupons on the Target app OR by texting STYLE10 ($10 coupon) or STYLE25 ($25 coupon) to 827438.)

Even sweeter, through December 10th, you can also save an additional 25% off select outerwear, winter boots and thermals when you enter promo code COLD at checkout.

AND, the best part, you can COMBINE the codes STYLE and COLD on select items to save BIG!