Menu

Sales & Deals - post here

TechWife

Today only, Amazon is offering up a Free $20 credit to the Amazon Music Unlimited Plan (limit one per person) when you buy a qualifying CD or Vinyl! Note that Participating CDs and Vinyls will have this offer listed in the Special Offers section of each product page.

If you are a new subscriber to Amazon Music Unlimited, you will also be eligible for a free one month trial in addition to this offer. Note that after making your purchase, you’ll receive an email that will indicate the benefit that you received and provide instructions on how to activate the promotional credit

Has anyone seen any deals on trampolines? We'd like to get a big trampoline for the kids' main gift this year.

I have absolutely no idea what they usually run and what is a good price but here is one I saw on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01E80CZF0/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1480095568&sr=1-3&pi=SY200_QL40&dpPl=1&dpID=5191wKPAPpL&ref=plSrch

• Like 1

Has anyone seen any deals on trampolines? We'd like to get a big trampoline for the kids' main gift this year.

Jumpsport has free shipping and I got an email with some codes. I'll edit to add them. Brb!

Eta: (I don't know what these items are, just copying from an email. We have a fitness tramp and like it)

BLK16JFT is 10%\15% off 200/300 series fitness tramps

Classic2016 is $50 off any classic system

BLK16Grow is $150/175/200 off growing family bundle/with hoop/with hoop and power bounce

BLK16Hoops is free hoop with alley pop system

The email says to call for help and mentions closeout deals:

1-888-567-5867

Edited by happi duck
  • Like 1

I know each store is franchised, but our Play it Again Sports is giving half off any one item today, up to a $100 discount. My mom bought DS7 a bike for $9.50 and I bought DS3 a hockey helmet for $15. Both were used, but it applied to new items as well. I might send DH on the way home for a set of golf clubs for DS8. Might be worth checking if your local store is offering something similar.

Does anyone know how long the Britax sale on Amazon will last?

I'm not sure when they dropped the prices- I noticed yesterday but was waiting for my points to renew tomorrow! I see the sale banner for carseats and it seems separate from Black Friday but I can't see the time period.

They've been on sale for several days, it might have started Monday or Tuesday, I think? You can check camelcamelcamel.com to see the price history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Through December 4th, you can get a free $10 promotional credit when you purchase $50 in Amazon Gift Cards â€“ just click the orange box that states “Click to Add the Code to your Account†(or you may be able to use the code 1216GCARDS at checkout). Your $10 promotional credit will be automatically applied to to your account within 3 days after your order has shipped .

On Sunday and Monday only, November 27th and 28th, both Target stores and Target.com will be offering up an extra 15% off almost everything in store and sitewide. 

Note that this offer will exclude all gift cards, prepaid cards (airtime, entertainment, iTunes and online gaming), Beauty Advent Calendar, Elf on the Shelf, LEGO, Cards Against Humanity, Joking Hazard Game, Vitamix, Simple Human, Weber, DSLR camera and lenses, LG TVs, Samsung TVs, Google products, Bose, Sonos, GoPro, alcohol and dairy.

On Sunday and Monday only, November 27th and 28th, both Target stores and Target.com will be offering up an extra 15% off almost everything in store and sitewide. 

Note that this offer will exclude all gift cards, prepaid cards (airtime, entertainment, iTunes and online gaming), Beauty Advent Calendar, Elf on the Shelf, LEGO, Cards Against Humanity, Joking Hazard Game, Vitamix, Simple Human, Weber, DSLR camera and lenses, LG TVs, Samsung TVs, Google products, Bose, Sonos, GoPro, alcohol and dairy.

Oh thank you, that's good to know. I'm making a point to shop at Target more often anyway. I'll make a trip to my local Target tomorrow.

I thought it might be fun to have a thread about the sales that we've seen for the holiday weekend. Maybe we can help each other find great deals!

Rack Room Shoes has boots but one get one free.

I was just thinking we might want to keep this thread going until Christmas. There are always good deals after Black Friday as well; sometimes even better than the Thanksgiving weekend sales.

• Like 2

I was waiting for Black Friday to get a new Sonicare toothbrush for me. Mine is probably close to 10 years old and now turns off after 1 minute instead of 2 and keeps turning off if I try to turn it back on. I've always bought them on BF because they've been on sale for $35 instead of $70. I checked Amazon today and they had one for $24 (list price $49), plus a $5 off coupon so I ordered it for less than $20! I don't know if that is a Black Friday deal or if they always have it that cheap, but I was very happy.

That offer is still current.

Thanks for posting it.

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 1

Oh thank you, that's good to know. I'm making a point to shop at Target more often anyway. I'll make a trip to my local Target tomorrow.

Just my advice, but if you have a smart phone, you might want to check prices online before you purchase some more expensive items.

I was in target today, and I was going to buy two kid toys, each priced at $50. I checked my phone, and on Amazon they were approximately $30 each. %15 off of regular purchases is good, especially for target.

• Like 1

Just my advice, but if you have a smart phone, you might want to check prices online before you purchase some more expensive items.

I was in target today, and I was going to buy two kid toys, each priced at $50. I checked my phone, and on Amazon they were approximately $30 each. %15 off of regular purchases is good, especially for target.

FYI, Target will price match Amazon.com as long as it's not Black friday weekend. You can't use the cartwheel 15% off on top of the price match, but it does save time / shipping. 

• Like 2

I price checked something just as I was about to head to a very long line, and found it was only $1 more on Amazon. I had checked before I left home and it was considerably higher, at least the version of the item I checked.

Needless to say I stuffed it back on the shelf and headed out the door.

• Like 1

FYI, Target will price match Amazon.com as long as it's not Black friday weekend. You can't use the cartwheel 15% off on top of the price match, but it does save time / shipping. 

When I was in the store yesterday, the customer service desk clerk told someone they wouldn't be price matching until Dec. 3 (or possibly after the 3rd, it was overheard). 

Target has 15% off in-store and online. They also are running a Online deal on Our Generation stuff {American Girl knockoff - works well with American Girl} for 10% off one, 15% off two and 20% off 3 or more. The two discounts DO stack :) And they are doing free shipping for any amount as well. 

I was able to get 3 gifts knocked out with some giftcards I had saved. 

Not exactly a deal, but I HIGHLY recommend the Shopkick app. My GC's came from there - you get points for just scanning items in your grocery store or walking into some stores with the app open. Takes maybe 10 minutes a trip for me, and I get to bank a little in GC for Christmas. Next year my goal is to shopkick my way to a new TV for us. 

Target has 15% off in-store and online. They also are running a Online deal on Our Generation stuff {American Girl knockoff - works well with American Girl} for 10% off one, 15% off two and 20% off 3 or more. The two discounts DO stack :) And they are doing free shipping for any amount as well. 

I was able to get 3 gifts knocked out with some giftcards I had saved. 

Not exactly a deal, but I HIGHLY recommend the Shopkick app. My GC's came from there - you get points for just scanning items in your grocery store or walking into some stores with the app open. Takes maybe 10 minutes a trip for me, and I get to bank a little in GC for Christmas. Next year my goal is to shopkick my way to a new TV for us. 

Wow.

Sweet.

Through December 4th, you can get a free $10 promotional credit when you purchase $50 in Amazon Gift Cards – just click the orange box that states “Click to Add the Code to your Account†(or you may be able to use the code 1216GCARDS at checkout). Your $10 promotional credit will be automatically applied to to your account within 3 days after your order has shipped .

Thank you. My DS's chemistry teacher doesn't accept payment so I'm about to drop a large Amazon gift card on her â¤ï¸

Through December 4th, you can get a free $10 promotional credit [/size]when you purchase $50 in Amazon Gift Cards[/size] â€“ just click the orange box that states “Click to Add the Code to your Account†(or you may be able to use the code [/size]1216GCARDS[/size] at checkout). Your $10 promotional credit will be automatically applied to to your account within 3 days after your order has shipped .[/size]

It says the code isn't valid. But I don't see an orange box. I just see the gray box.

What did you buy? I need some inspiration.

Just books for my oldest that I had in the wishlist.

1. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones  2. The Island of Dr. Libris by Chris Grabenstein  3. Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson  4. A Snicker of Magic by Natalie Lloyd  5. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys 
  • Like 1

For board game geeks, B&N is doing buy one, get one 50% off. Plus 30% off one item. I just bought these.

Item Qty Price
Dragonwood  1 $14.95
Carcassonne  1 $24.46
Mysterium  1 $49.95
Sub Total: $89.36 Shipping & Processing: $0.00 Tax: $5.95 Discount: -$14.98 Total Price: $80.33

Edited by SeaConquest
  • Like 1