Menu

Sales & Deals - post here

TechWife

ZenniOptical.com just sent me an email. Their "Black Friday" sale has begun. 20% off entire order (restrictions apply) Promo Code is   BFCM20

2016 BLACK FRIDAY SALE ZENNI OPTICAL 2016 BLACK FRIDAY SALE: 20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE

• Receive 20% off your entire next purchase of merchandise only on zennioptical.com.
  • Taxes, fees and shipping not included. Sorry, offer not valid for commercial accounts.
  • To receive discount, you must enter code at checkout. May not be combined with other offers, applied retroactively, or applied to returns. Not valid on gift card purchases.
  • Offer expires 11/29/16 at 11:59 PM Pacific time.

Questions? Please contact [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>, or call 800-211-2105.    BFCM20

• Like 4

ZenniOptical.com just sent me an email. Their "Black Friday" sale has begun. 20% off entire order (restrictions apply) Promo Code is BFCM20

2016 BLACK FRIDAY SALE ZENNI OPTICAL 2016 BLACK FRIDAY SALE: 20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE

• Receive 20% off your entire next purchase of merchandise only on zennioptical.com.
  • Taxes, fees and shipping not included. Sorry, offer not valid for commercial accounts.
  • To receive discount, you must enter code at checkout. May not be combined with other offers, applied retroactively, or applied to returns. Not valid on gift card purchases.
  • Offer expires 11/29/16 at 11:59 PM Pacific time.
Questions? Please contact <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>, or call 800-211-2105. BFCM20

Thank you! Dh was going to order himself new classes from there this weekend.

• Like 2

Thank you! Dh was going to order himself new classes from there this weekend.

You are welcome!   That's wonderful!   If you are in the USA, their Shipping charge is the same, whether you buy one pair or several pairs. Maybe you can buy more!   Check and then double check the P.D.  My wife and DD printed the measuring thing from the Zenni web site and they checked P.D., numerous times, to be sure they had it  correct, for both of them.    HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM COLOMBIA!   

• Like 2

I don't generally shop Kohl's except black friday sales for household things on our need list and Christmas pjs for kids. This year we are foregoing pjs and getting warm robes instead.a and we need King size sheets.

15% off code NOVSAVE15 or 25% off for signing up for credit card. $15 Kohl's cash for $50 spent. Plus there rewards points program.

So I got 3 kids robes, dh a robe, and 2 sets of king size sheets $55. $15 Kohl's cash and earn $5 from the rewards program. I'll use that $20 earned to get mil her gift.

• Like 1

I was waiting for Black Friday to get a new Sonicare toothbrush for me. Mine is probably close to 10 years old and now turns off after 1 minute instead of 2 and keeps turning off if I try to turn it back on. I've always bought them on BF because they've been on sale for $35 instead of $70. I checked Amazon today and they had one for $24 (list price $49), plus a $5 off coupon so I ordered it for less than $20! I don't know if that is a Black Friday deal or if they always have it that cheap, but I was very happy.

• Like 3

I wasn't planning on doing any shopping, just tagging along with my sister. 

However, I may have to convince her to go to JCPenney. Part of the Black Friday sales

includes bras. Woohoo! So exciting! HOWEVER . . .

Bras that are normally $39.99 + are...wait for it ...   $14.99! If I can get three Bali brand bras

in my size, I will consider THAT a successful Black Friday!

• Like 1

Amazon $10 off $25 of books

• To use this promotion, you must enter “HOLIDAYBOOK†at checkout under the “Gift cards & promotional codes†section to receive $10 off any books purchase of $25 or more. This offer is valid on print books only. Excludes eBooks and Audiobooks, Book Rentals and Amazon Gift Cards.

Ebates Double Cash Back

Thanksgiving Day

20% increase on Cash Back using TopCashBack and earn $10 bonus on first $10 cashback Earned

Walmart 8.4%

• Macy’s 9.6%
  • Neiman Marcus 9.6%
  • Saks 10.8%
  • Saks Off Fifth 12%
  • Amazon (depends on category of purchase), up to 10.2%
  • Like 6

Does anyone remember what DAY amazon had it's half off any book deal last year? Or have you heard-tell of it for this year?

I used it for the complete Narnia audiobooks on CD and it was such a super great deal!!! This year I'm eyeballing the complete Amulet series!

I haven't heard of it this year, but they do have $10 off a $25 book purchase today (maybe this weekend??) with promo code HOLIDAYBOOK.

Oops...mommyoffive already posted this.  :o

Edited by MercyA

I wasn't planning on doing any shopping, just tagging along with my sister. 

However, I may have to convince her to go to JCPenney. Part of the Black Friday sales

includes bras. Woohoo! So exciting! HOWEVER . . .

Bras that are normally $39.99 + are...wait for it ...   $14.99! If I can get three Bali brand bras

in my size, I will consider THAT a successful Black Friday!

Thanks, my dd needs new bras. Now if I can just drag her to JCP tomorrow - she hates crowds.

• Like 1

Just got this email

Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex 

Black Friday Deal – One Day Only!

Purchase a Discounted Atlantis Crew Package 

Lighten up on Black Friday with an exceptional Florida holiday deal! On November 25 only, make a reservation for a visit to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex before December 29, 2016 to receive the discounted Atlantis Crew Package. This special seasonal package provides a sliding scale discount off daily admission based on the number of tickets in the reservation with a minimum purchase of 2 tickets. Two tickets receive a 10% discount, three tickets receive a 15% discount, and four tickets receive a 20% discount, with a $10 discount on each additional ticket for more than four. Atlantis Crew Package tickets are valid 11/25/16 through 12/29/16.

This special package offer is available for one day only by calling the reservations office at 877.634.0720 November 25, 2016 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST. All tickets purchased for this offer must be redeemed by December 29, 2016. Purchase price does not include tax

• Like 1

<p>

Amazon $10 off $25 of books

[*]To use this promotion, you must enter “HOLIDAYBOOK†at checkout under the “Gift cards & promotional codes†section to receive $10 off any books purchase of $25 or more. This offer is valid on print books only. Excludes eBooks and Audiobooks, Book Rentals and Amazon Gift Cards.

Thank you for posting this! I just got my fil 2 books he wanted and spent $0 of my actual dollars! The books total was $28, with code $18. Then I had $10 in reward points for my credit card. The last $8 came from Amazon credit I had from trading a bunch of stuff into amazon months ago.

• Like 4

Kohl's has pillows for $2.99 and throw blankets for $8.99 (regular $39.99, with 4.5 star ratings). I'm not going out shopping, but you can buy online and pick up in store later for free, or get free shipping with over $50 in purchases. 

Thank you so much for reminding me about these blankets! They are my go-to gift every year and everyone loves them including my kids. I stock up at this price (cheaper with the 15% coupon and also Kohl's cash make them super cheap). They sell out fast but get randomly restocked throughout the holiday season. They are SO soft and wash up beautifully. I just ordered several after your post....thanks again!

• Like 2

My daughter needs a new kindle. Hers is ancient and the buttons are dying. Is the $99 Paperwhite a good deal or will there be a better one before Christmas?

Would a kindle fire be ok?

Not sure of other places that might have deals on them, but on Amazon the 8GB one is 33.33

Edited by mommyoffive

Babylegs has 3 pairs of legwarmers for $15, free shipping. (love the Galaxy ones)

I found a great deal on Rainbow Resource Center for the Melissa & Doug Skyline Suspension Bridge, to add to our wooden train track collection.  It's only $15.  The bridge itself is 14" long and the entire apparatus is 50" long.  I also saw a couple of deeply discounted Haba games there, always high quality.  Shipping would be free if you can find enough stuff to reach $50.

• Like 1

My daughter needs a new kindle. Hers is ancient and the buttons are dying. Is the $99 Paperwhite a good deal or will there be a better one before Christmas?

It depends on if she wants an e-ink reader or a tablet Kindle. If e-ink is what she has and/or would like, then yes it's a good deal. In February of this year I got a refurbished Paperwhite for $119, which was a good price at the time. So, $99 for a new one is definitely good. You can also get a refurbished one for only $79. Refurbished comes with the same warranty, and sometimes it just means someone bought it and returned it so they can't sell it as new. It doesn't necessarily mean something was wrong with it and they "refurbished" it. 

There is also a newer e-ink Kindle called the Voyage and the newer Oasis, but they come with higher prices. If the Kindle she has now is an e-ink one and she's happy with it, go with the Paperwhite.

Amazon, the kid kindle with the heavy duty rubber case that pretty much protects it completely from dropping will be on sale for $74.99 and it comes with the no questions asked two year replacement warranty. 

My eight year old got one last year and he hasn't broken it yet. I don't have one of those careful kids either, he's a caveman.

Edited by Slartibartfast
  • Like 1

I haven't heard of it this year, but they do have $10 off a $25 book purchase today (maybe this weekend??) with promo code HOLIDAYBOOK.

Oops...mommyoffive already posted this.  :o

Kohl's has pillows for $2.99 and throw blankets for $8.99 (regular $39.99, with 4.5 star ratings). I'm not going out shopping, but you can buy online and pick up in store later for free, or get free shipping with over $50 in purchases. 

Thanks! I ordered books and two throw blankets. My dh and I need some for our bed.

• Like 1

Just got this email

Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex 

Black Friday Deal – One Day Only!

Purchase a Discounted Atlantis Crew Package 

Lighten up on Black Friday with an exceptional Florida holiday deal! On November 25 only, make a reservation for a visit to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex before December 29, 2016 to receive the discounted Atlantis Crew Package. This special seasonal package provides a sliding scale discount off daily admission based on the number of tickets in the reservation with a minimum purchase of 2 tickets. Two tickets receive a 10% discount, three tickets receive a 15% discount, and four tickets receive a 20% discount, with a $10 discount on each additional ticket for more than four. Atlantis Crew Package tickets are valid 11/25/16 through 12/29/16.

This special package offer is available for one day only by calling the reservations office at 877.634.0720 November 25, 2016 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST. All tickets purchased for this offer must be redeemed by December 29, 2016. Purchase price does not include tax

THANK YOU!

I am not going, but my friends are down there right now and planning to go on Sunday!   

ETA:  I just went to their website.  I don't see an Atlantis Crew Package.  What is it?  

Edited by DawnM

I've been waiting to buy a Rock n Play Sleeper because I hoped it would go on sale for Black Friday, and what do you know, the price actually increased by $10 since yesterday. Just my luck!

If the increase was on Amazon that usually means they're about to lower it. That is what happened with the 7 in 1 Instant Pot. Ive had it on my wish list for months and the price had stayed $119 the entire time. Last night it was marked $129. This morning it is a deal of the day at 69.

• Like 1

If the increase was on Amazon that usually means they're about to lower it. That is what happened with the 7 in 1 Instant Pot. Ive had it on my wish list for months and the price had stayed $119 the entire time. Last night it was marked $129. This morning it is a deal of the day at 69.

I hope so! But it was a coupon that you clicked to apply that's no longer there, so I worry it might be a manufacturer thing. We shall see.

THANK YOU!

I am not going, but my friends are down there right now and planning to go on Sunday!   

ETA:  I just went to their website.  I don't see an Atlantis Crew Package.  What is it?  

I think the Atlantis Crew Package is they name they came up for the discounted tickets that they are only selling for today.  At least that is how I read the email.