Menu

NOOOOOO!

Halcyon

So apparently she took it down in order to back up all her photos, because she was afraid people might retaliate for what she did to her mom and get FB to delete some of them. (She got FB to delete photos of the kids from Jo-Ann's page, claiming Jo-Ann didn't have permission to share them, even though some of them were Jo-Ann's own photos.) 

Also, she claims that her family has suffered not just verbal but actual "physical attacks" over the last 7 weeks.  :confused1:

ETA: Looks like she's making some public posts on her personal page, but keeping the rest private.

• Like 1

Maybe she means vandalism?

But how could you even tell if someone vandalized their property?

"Oh look, someone put more feces over by that trash pile."

"Someone knocked down those two sticks holding up the south wall."

• Like 20

Ha! That did make me laugh. But truly, if she is being vandalized or harassed, then I'm sad about that. There's no call for that. Verbally criticizing them is one thing, but committing crimes against them doesn't do anyone any good.

• Like 3

Maybe some well-meaning person removed some feces and added some sticks, destroying her perfect "vision".

• Like 8

Ha! That did make me laugh. But truly, if she is being vandalized or harassed, then I'm sad about that. There's no call for that. Verbally criticizing them is one thing, but committing crimes against them doesn't do anyone any good.

Oh, I agree.

Just color me skeptical, I don't trust a thing that comes out of team Naugler.

• Like 1

Maybe she means vandalism?

During Motel Gate, she claimed that their van had been broken into while they were staying there, although surprisingly no photos or any other kind of proof was offered. And I'm wondering exactly what could have been in a dirty, smelly, goat-transporting van that would be worth stealing. I'm imagining a scene like this:

Joe: Hey, I coulda swore I left half a bottle of Jack Black and a bag of weed on the front seat when we came back from dinner, and now I can't find it.

Nicole: OMG we've been robbed!!! Those NASTY bastards won't stop at verbal harassment and bullying, now they're physically attacking us!!!!

• Like 8

I think the rabbits would have to be starving, diseased and dying before it counts as animal cruelty. The cases of animal cruelty I've seen seem rather extreme. That could simply be what makes the news though...

• Like 1

I've decided that today I'm not feeling sorry for Nicole. Maybe I'm having a cynical day. The picture on her on her FB page "pregnant and at work' made me want to gag. She's clearly sticking her stomach way out in a calculated move to have us say 'oh poor woman - pregnant and working so hard'. Sorry lady. 

• Like 4

I've decided that today I'm not feeling sorry for Nicole. Maybe I'm having a cynical day. The picture on her on her FB page "pregnant and at work' made me want to gag. She's clearly sticking her stomach way out in a calculated move to have us say 'oh poor woman - pregnant and working so hard'. Sorry lady.

Oh good, I'm not the only one who looked at it and wondered why in the world she's standing like that.

• Like 3

Exactly! Plus she knew that after her rant the other day about all the cruel nasty people mocking her looks (i.e., one innocuous comment by one poster) that the Kool-Aid Brigade would stroke her ego by telling her how beautiful and glowing she looks. Mission accomplished.

• Like 4

I just saw that message as a pop-up while hovering over the "unofficial page" tab. That's extremely creepy that FB can set up a page using someone's name or business without them even knowing about it.  :blink:

Not that they can, but that they will.

Creepy but predictable. Remember the social experiment they carried out with people's ads? Sadder ads caused people to post more sad things about their own lives.

When I think about what we go through to protect people in the public sector--it's extremely hard and laborious to get approval to do ANY research on human subjects--I can't believe it. Then I remember, they're MBAs.

I have a question about the 'dogs eating rabbits' thing. I completely recoil at the idea of the dogs ripping apart the rabbits but on the other hand, I know the meat at my grocery store didn't just arrive. It used to be alive too. But then I watched the video of her dog and cat cuddling together. So if the dog gets used to having to kill it's dinner what will keep it from eating the cat? And if it's not a dog that currently kills it's dinner will it learn to do so? Most domestic animals don't really have that instinct anymore. Or would it have to be starving to death before it would attack?

I have a question about the 'dogs eating rabbits' thing. I completely recoil at the idea of the dogs ripping apart the rabbits but on the other hand, I know the meat at my grocery store didn't just arrive. It used to be alive too. But then I watched the video of her dog and cat cuddling together. So if the dog gets used to having to kill it's dinner what will keep it from eating the cat? And if it's not a dog that currently kills it's dinner will it learn to do so? Most domestic animals don't really have that instinct anymore. Or would it have to be starving to death before it would attack?

Ugh. Is she really considering giving live rabbits to the dogs? Or is she going to slaughter the bunnies and prep the meat? I don't do fb, so all of my naugler ogling happens in this thread.

She's posted in the past that one of the dogs had killed a wild rabbit, and brought it back to share with the other dogs, plus she's said that the dogs killed and ate two batches of chicks. Still, I think it would be really distressing for the kids to watch one of their dogs a rip a live rabbit apart. But I also doubt they would bother to "prep the meat" — I suspect it will be more a matter of "kill it & toss it" to the dogs (assuming their "breeding program" ever gets off the ground).

• Like 3

She's posted in the past that one of the dogs had killed a wild rabbit, and brought it back to share with the other dogs, plus she's said that the dogs killed and ate two batches of chicks. Still, I think it would be really distressing for the kids to watch one of their dogs a rip a live rabbit apart. But I also doubt they would bother to "prep the meat" — I suspect it will be more a matter of "kill it & toss it" to the dogs (assuming their "breeding program" ever gets off the ground).

Hah! Rabbits in a box does not a breeding program make.

• Like 4

Nicole also posted in the past that the kids had killed and butchered one of the goats by themselves (Joe was around somewhere, but Nicole was at work), and that one of the boys had been quite upset about it, and had left the scene white-faced and shaking. Then she said he'd better get over his squeamishness if he wanted to realize his dream of becoming a surgeon.

Because obviously that's the only thing standing between him and med school. He will in no way be hindered by his education at The Goatshit Academy for Neglected Children, where STEM stands for Sewage, Tetanus, Excrement, and Mold.  :blink:

• Like 39

Nicole also posted in the past that the kids had killed and butchered one of the goats by themselves (Joe was around somewhere, but Nicole was at work), and that one of the boys had been quite upset about it, and had left the scene white-faced and shaking. Then she said he'd better get over his squeamishness if he wanted to realize his dream of becoming a surgeon.

Because obviously that's the only thing standing between him and med school. He will in no way be hindered by his education at The Goatshit Academy for Neglected Children, where STEM stands for Sewage, Tetanus, Excrement, and Mold.  :blink:

Exactly this!

It really isn't funny, I know. But I giggled at "The Goatshit Academy for Neglected Children."

• Like 10

Because obviously that's the only thing standing between him and med school. He will in no way be hindered by his education at The Goatshit Academy for Neglected Children, where STEM stands for Sewage, Tetanus, Excrement, and Mold. :blink:

OMG, I have no words. Just, speechless.

What happened to TNR? I briefly saw a post this morning, but I was running off to work. It mentioned there not being much news until Nicole's court date in July, and that the page ((TNR) was going to tighten up more. Or something to that effect. It also mentioned reading up on news on Naugler News like or not. I got back from work, and TNR was gone. Anything else happen?

This is so upsetting. I know that kids who grow up on farms experience the realities of animal butchering young but I suspect that most of them have parents who guide them through the experience and choose an age appropriate time to let them see the actual event. But nope... Joe and Nicole think that letting the kids hack apart a goat without supervision is a good plan. Guess that's their version of unschooling anatomy lessons. 

I am so sad that these kids will be forced to live lives crippled by these selfish morons and their physical, emotional and educational neglect.

• Like 1

What happened to TNR? I briefly saw a post this morning, but I was running off to work. It mentioned there not being much news until Nicole's court date in July, and that the page ((TNR) was going to tighten up more. Or something to that effect. It also mentioned reading up on news on Naugler News like or not. I got back from work, and TNR was gone. Anything else happen?

TNR is back up.

• Like 1

I keep putting myself in her shoes and it makes no sense. 

All my kids are in foster care.  My sweet, tiny one year old is being held and comforted by another woman.  My teens are in a group home doing who knows what. 

So, I think I'll go on FB and ask if anyone else had pregnancy melasma????

I would literally be going out of my mind with worry.  I would probably forget how to spell Facebook. 

FTR, I noticed her melasma and assumed it was just dirt, it doesn't look at all like a bruise.

• Like 2

I keep putting myself in her shoes and it makes no sense. 

All my kids are in foster care.  My sweet, tiny one year old is being held and comforted by another woman.  My teens are in a group home doing who knows what. 

So, I think I'll go on FB and ask if anyone else had pregnancy melasma????

I would literally be going out of my mind with worry.  I would probably forget how to spell Facebook. 

FTR, I noticed her melasma and assumed it was just dirt, it doesn't look at all like a bruise.

People can respond to stress in some weird ways, including fixating on unimportant things rather than focusing on what IS important.

Though I think most people would still have the sense not to post about it and make themselves look bad.

• Like 1