Menu

s/o s/o s/o What's behind your fridge?

Elfknitter.#

Ummm... well see I am missing a vase. A small vase mind you, but after looking, DS remembers seeing it on top of the fridge and I fear it may have fallen back and broken....

I don't want to look....I need to... but I don't wanna....I think I'll go finish the taxes instead, ok??? OK???? :leaving:  (yes I know, I know, I still haven't finished our taxes :glare: ).

That's where I keep the bodies.

That's not a good place come summer or if the fridge exhausts to the rear. Best to bury them now that it's spring.

A huge primer splash. Some years ago, I was perched on the fridge to prime the top of some cabinets (and who could have predicted that would be a bad idea?). I lost my balance and knocked into the can of primer, sending thick, indelible, white goo across a good quarter of the kitchen. Floor, walls, entire fridge, cat's tail. After attending to the cat and then to the stuff that shows, I couldn't be bothered even to try to deal with the back of the fridge. Or the water lines. Or much of the wall. Or the floor back there.

I vacuumed back there on Monday, but the cats have been acting up in the kitchen today, so there are probably one or more cat toys back there now.  And if I'm lucky, my wine bottle label cutter thingamajig.