Menu

The Immodesty Thread

nmoira

And the bucket list grows!!!

Dh put on a beautiful fireworks display tonight. But alas mosquitoes are a definite

deterent to romance.

That said according to dh he was more amused by my performance in "There's a box

elder bug down my camisole." Apparently the choreography was impressive.

Faith

So are Gorse bushes *ahem*

I tried posting yesterday but the interwebbies ate my post (was it something I said?)

Robbie Williams thinks I have nice booKs

I have gone skinny dipping

Backseats of cars at camping places are NOT a good place to make teA

I was once asked to leave a club because a boy and I had attempted to find a more private place.

These are all accomplishments I am PROUD of.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link to the dress?

I've had it awhile.  I'll check the Ann Taylor website and see if there is something similar. It is cut just right for me.

Hey! It's almost exactly like this, but brown and white:

http://www.anntaylor.com/ikat-print-sleeveless-wrap-dress/315897?colorExplode=false&skuId=14013225&catid=cata000012&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=1618

I think I want.

Looks like a new member has joined the club!

I'd also like to state that when camping, it is vital that the tent stakes are properly anchored - avoid equipment failure.

Faith

One could take that in so many ways.  :coolgleamA:  :blushing:

I wear bikinis because I can.

I'm vain. I work for the body I have and it's my shiny trophy.

:Sigh:  I would absolutely wear a bikini if I felt comfortable in one again.  I know I will never work out that hard again.

I'm waiting for cheap lipo withno pain or risk. ;)

A friend had a tummy tuck, some thigh -sculpting and lipo.  Amazing transformation. Amazing.  I couldn't take the pain, and my kids are too expensive. ;)

I just want to say that there are 2 reasons why I do not wear a bikini top and short shorts.

1. My son speed skates and spends hours almost daily at the ICE rink. That is 2-3 hours in a room that is barely above freezing. Sometimes he stays and plays with his friend during open hockey which is another 2-3 hours.

2. I do not have the body for it. I am working on changing that but it will take me a while.

For the record once I have the body for it I will wear slutty clothes under my thermal long johns and parka.

True story, we are taking the middle ds to Iceland next summer. Dh, to save money, wants one hotel room...one...that's right...a nearly 16 year old boy will be in the room with us.

Am I the only one who sees a problem with this???? Exotic land, Northern Lights, dh away from work and virtually unreachable by co-workers so he's TOTALLY relaxed???? This just does not add up to me, yah, let's do have a teenage boy room in with us.

We aren't making our reservations until September. I have two months to convince him that ds needs his own room.

Faith

Two months? Surely you could convince him in one day! We got spoiled with suites in WDW (it ain't called the Happiest Place on Earth for nothing) and now a regular hotel room is just not acceptable! We decided we're too old and concrete balconies are too uncomfortable. :)

That's the easy part.

DH talked me into one of those drive-thru carwash thingies. Bought the expensive package LOL. I was reluctant not because it was well, daring, but because it was in Georgetown, Texas, and I'd rather get arrested in Travis County than Williamson.

Yes, well there's a reason Hippie Hollow is in Travis rather than Williamson. Not to mention Thong Man, whose exercise regime takes him near our house. My mom, who had her farm-girl consciousness raised in Berkeley in the '70s, still did a double-take the first time she saw him pedal by.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=9vju2Y-NoDM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9vju2Y-NoDM

I just want to say that there are 2 reasons why I do not wear a bikini top and short shorts.

1. My son speed skates and spends hours almost daily at the ICE rink. That is 2-3 hours in a room that is barely above freezing. Sometimes he stays and plays with his friend during open hockey which is another 2-3 hours.

2. I do not have the body for it. I am working on changing that but it will take me a while.

For the record once I have the body for it I will wear slutty clothes under my thermal long johns and parka.

The nice thing about the HTMC, for members in body or spirit or merely voyeurs (and you know who you are), is that we don't need to make excuses. It's all good. It's even OK to wear your HTMC membership tee (I resisted the urge to type teA-shirt.. yay! me) under a more opaque shirt or shirts. *You* know you're wearing it, and that's what counts. If a bit of the camaraderie rubs off and one starts shedding layers, that's all good too. :tongue_smilie:

Shawna, if you have it down so well that you know the best and worst places to be arrested for public indecency, then ma'am I think you just got nominated for club "field trip" advisor!!! Maybe we can get you a special tank top - motto plus black and white stripes!! :smilielol5:

Faith

I was worried they would slap me with prostitution in Williamson Co. I'd probably just get indecency in Travis. Either way, it would have been an embarrassing phone call to make to my grandparents to come spring us. They'd find it hilarious.

I was worried they would slap me with prostitution in Williamson Co. I'd probably just get indecency in Travis. Either way, it would have been an embarrassing phone call to make to my grandparents to come spring us. They'd find it hilarious.

Ah, the stories you could tell your grandkids. :D

Yes, well there's a reason Hippie Hollow is in Travis rather than Williamson. Not to mention Thong Man, whose exercise regime takes him near our house. My mom, who had her farm-girl consciousness raised in Berkeley in the '70s, still did a double-take the first time she saw him pedal by.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=9vju2Y-NoDM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9vju2Y-NoDM

I refuse to go to Hippie Hollow. My grandparents go there. Not ever going to happen. As an aside, my husband never wanted to go to a strip club because he didn't know which one in Austin his sister worked at.

I refuse to go to Hippie Hollow. My grandparents go there. Not ever going to happen. As an aside, my husband never wanted to go to a strip club because he didn't know which one in Austin his sister worked at.

My uncle once got kicked out of a strip club ... for falling asleep. 

Shawna, I love you. I want to go to a strip club with you in the worst way.

Guest inoubliable

Shawna, I love you. I want to go to a strip club with you in the worst way.

Hey now, wife! Did you think I wouldn't see this??

=P

I want to proudly proclaim that I went shopping all day yesterday in a pair of short cut off shorts, a very cleavage-showing tankini, and a nothing-to-hide-here tank top.  That was after I did yoga in a public park of course.

I learned that most strip clubs won't let single women into them - they usually need a male "date".....

I'm taking Shawna and KK. One of us is going to have to go in drag. Shawna, how big are your boobs?? We know we can't hide KK and I'm a 38DD. :D

The humidity here is just awful.

I spent all day yesterday in a lightweight pair of capris because the fabric was lighter than any of my shorts, and a cami with a shelf bra. Boys didn't care in the least and they spent a great deal of time shirtless. I threatened to go shirtless as well :D to which the 16 year old child replied, "Okay mom. Do what ya gotta do. But, I'm NOT making eye contact with you, and I may have nightmares." :smilielol5:

Normally we don't set our alarms on Sunday, but since we all needed to be out of bed a little early today, I reminded them that if they hit snooze, I might come in to wake them so word of warning, don't sleep nude AND turn the alarm clock off or someone is going to be embarrassed and it won't be me because I changed their diapers...I could careless about show.

I didn't have to get anyone up today!

Faith

Speaking of the next generation. Apparently my teens have discovered the phrase "that's what she said" and use it to change every comment into something dirty. I can't help but laugh along because it is funny.

And I accidently flashed my daughter yesterday. Due to the heat, and having larger booKs, and too much pain in my rib cage to wear a bra the last week I have a really bad case of heat rash/chafing, under one booK. It is extremely painful and I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and the heat of the stove was making it worse so I lifted my shirt to put a cold damp dish cloth on it, and dd13 walked in just at the moment and got an eyefull. She says living in this house you need a lifetime supply of brain bleach.

Guest inoubliable

I learned that most strip clubs won't let single women into them - they usually need a male "date".....

Pigs. Hmpff.

Guest inoubliable

I'm taking Shawna and KK. One of us is going to have to go in drag. Shawna, how big are your boobs?? We know we can't hide KK and I'm a 38DD. :D

No hiding what you and I have got, that's for sure. Unless all three of us go in drag, complete with moobs... Hmmm....

I wore a dress that was a bit too short today and thought of all of you.  It wasn't technically too short but it felt too short and I spent all morning trying to pull it down.  This was more of a function of it riding up my tummy and butt though.  Some fashions are just better worn by someone who is not as curvy.  I wasn't worried about my moral cred but perhaps my fashion sense cred!

Speaking of the next generation. Apparently my teens have discovered the phrase "that's what she said" and use it to change every comment into something dirty. I can't help but laugh along because it is funny.

And I accidently flashed my daughter yesterday. Due to the heat, and having larger booKs, and too much pain in my rib cage to wear a bra the last week I have a really bad case of heat rash/chafing, under one booK. It is extremely painful and I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and the heat of the stove was making it worse so I lifted my shirt to put a cold damp dish cloth on it, and dd13 walked in just at the moment and got an eyefull. She says living in this house you need a lifetime supply of brain bleach.

My kids love, "That's what she said!" but because they don't get the sexual context, they will use it inappropriately which is actually crazy funny.

The thing they say that is a teensy bit creepy is Tracy Jordan's, "I want to take you behind the elementary schoolhouse and get you pregnant." DD said that to her brother once and we all just stood there and then broke out with, "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."

The dog was begging to go out in the sunshine yesterday morning, so I took myself outside with a cup of tea to bask with her.  The garden wraps around the side of the house, so I was (distantly) visible from the road in my PJs.  I was rather hoping to get a delivery so that I could report it to you all....

L

Popping in to say "Hi, I belong in this group." We went to the pool today. As it was semi-public there was enough coverage not get kicked out, but there are parts sunburned that shouldn't be. I should have listened to dd when she said maybe my bikini top was shoving a bit more of the books off the shelf than normal.

Oh, and I lost all semblance of modesty last week when I joined the "skirt stuck in the panties" club. Luckily only two old ladies saw me before I fixed it.

The dog was begging to go out in the sunshine yesterday morning, so I took myself outside with a cup of tea to bask with her.  The garden wraps around the side of the house, so I was (distantly) visible from the road in my PJs.  I was rather hoping to get a delivery so that I could report it to you all....

L

But what kind of PJs were they..... that's what makes it interesting. :)

My husband has said that once or twice as has a friend of his.

He tired explaining it to me. I admit I dont' get it. 

(But I don't get many, many things - so this isn't shocking)

That's what she said :D

Bill

I don't know if this dates me, but I prefer... said the actress to the bishop.

I saw a middle age mother, fit as a fiddle in an affluent area, rocking a hot pink bra under her white sundress.  She looked amazing.  I looked twice and I am a straight girl.  

Perhaps I have been reading to much poetry. But that sounds like a poem.

I saw a middle age mother,

fit as a fiddle

in an affluent area,

rocking a hot pink bra

under her white sundress.

She looked amazing

I looked twice and I

am a straight girl

My kids love, "That's what she said!" but because they don't get the sexual context, they will use it inappropriately which is actually crazy funny.

The thing they say that is a teensy bit creepy is Tracy Jordan's, "I want to take you behind the elementary schoolhouse and get you pregnant." DD said that to her brother once and we all just stood there and then broke out with, "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."

Middle school! Which, admittedly, isn't much better. ;) 30 Rock is a highly quotable show.

I'm 5' tall and um, massively um, endowed.

No hiding what you and I have got, that's for sure. Unless all three of us go in drag, complete with moobs... Hmmm....

That's an idea. Hmm. I'd need to get some like 6" heels with platforms to give me some height. My 15yo can do our makeup. If we're lucky, we might get invited on stage!

Jen, Shawna, and KK...you could be up for "Honors and Recognition" in the club if you keep it up!

Bill, chief officer and currently sole member of the Happy Trampy Pappy Club, is as usual, on.a.roll!

Cracking me up people.

Oh, and by the way, I had an embarrassing moment yesterday. It was raining hard and since the humidity was high, after church, I had shed my bra and what not and was happily ensconced in a cami and yoga pants. Unfortunately, I noticed that the window to our minivan was partially down and made a run for it, got completely soaked, and well, yep...drenched cami, drenched yoga pants...you get the mental picture here. I was standing in the kitchen with a towel trying to dry off a little when my dad came burst through the back door. He had decided, as only fate can do, to take this exact moment in time, in a downpour, to bring raspberries to us un.a.nnoun.ced.

Dh was enjoying the show, but I'm pretty certain my poor, prim and proper father went home and poured bleach over his head! GRRRRRR....

Bet dad never shows up without calling first again! :D

On a more sober note, I'm pretty happy that dad has recovered from his surgeries well enough to take go out in the rain and make a jog from the driveway to the house. So, there was a silver lining in that cloud.

Faith