Menu

The Immodesty Thread

nmoira

I'm 5' tall and um, massively um, endowed.

Is it just me, or is the number of homeschooling moms who are massively endowed disproportionate relative to the general population? 

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or is the number of homeschooling moms who are massively endowed disproportionate relative to the general population?

I wouldn't say I am massively endowed.

It has, however, been well over a decade since I bid my perfect C cup farewell.

No, it's not you.

Hsing Moms here are massively endowed geniuses who give birth silently, never say anything inappropriate to strangers and have kids who only get 5's on their AP exams, starting in 8th grade.

I learned that most strip clubs won't let single women into them - they usually need a male "date".....

Tsk. If we're still talking about Texas, that's a violation of state law. I see a lawsuit a-comin'!

I don't know if this dates me, but I prefer... said the actress to the bishop.

I'd thought it was, Said the tart to the vicar. Have I been getting it wrong?

Once again, failing as a homeschooling mom. :(

Once again, failing as a homeschooling mom. :(

Nah. I've just been running into a lot of them lately. Not literally, as the risk of whiplash would be considerable.

I was always a C cup -- for much of my youthful adulthood, barely, but I held on to the dream. Between children I went to Nordstrom for a bra fitting and to this day I can't wrap my head around the physics of how I'd been packing my now DDDDs into a C cup. The mystery is on a level with Dirk Gently's couch.

I'd thought it was, Said the tart to the vicar. Have I been getting it wrong?

I haven't heard that, but I like it. :D

Everyone in central Texas knows that if you're going to do something which may end up with someone in jail, it's best to do it in Travis County. Those deputies in Wilco have no sense of humor...and I work with them (I'm NOT a deputy).

I know that a couple of girlfriends and I went to The Yellow Rose sans men and had a blast! (This was 10 or 15 years ago.)

The best "date" I ever had was when a few of my gay friends took me to Oil Can Harry's (almost 2 decades ago) for a night out. My dance card stayed full; I didn't buy a drink; no lecherous guys hit on me (although, as I recall, one did hit on one of my friends). Really great night. <sigh>

Hippie Hollow has changed over the past few years. Too many new-comers were offended by a nudist beach. <sigh>

Oh, and by the way, I had an embarrassing moment yesterday. It was raining hard and since the humidity was high, after church, I had shed my bra and what not and was happily ensconced in a cami and yoga pants. Unfortunately, I noticed that the window to our minivan was partially down and made a run for it, got completely soaked, and well, yep...drenched cami, drenched yoga pants...you get the mental picture here. I was standing in the kitchen with a towel trying to dry off a little when my dad came burst through the back door. He had decided, as only fate can do, to take this exact moment in time, in a downpour, to bring raspberries to us un.a.nnoun.ced.

Dh was enjoying the show, but I'm pretty certain my poor, prim and proper father went home and poured bleach over his head! GRRRRRR....

My Papaw, the nudist one, used to mow the lawn in one of those tiny speedo-type bikini bottoms. 

Nah. I've just been running into a lot of them lately. Not literally, as the risk of whiplash would be considerable.

I was always a C cup -- for much of my youthful adulthood, barely, but I held on to the dream. Between children I went to Nordstrom for a bra fitting and to this day I can't wrap my head around the physics of how I'd been packing my now DDDDs into a C cup. The mystery is on a level with Dirk Gently's couch.

After the baby, I went and got properly fitted for an expensive nursing bra. Apparently I'd been wearing an enormous band to squeeze into a DDD because local department stores didn't sell a larger cup. When I finally got on one that fit, whoa. I'm cursed with cleavage in anything but a turtleneck and now when I look down, I can be smug now.

Everyone in central Texas knows that if you're going to do something which may end up with someone in jail, it's best to do it in Travis County. Those deputies in Wilco have no sense of humor...and I work with them (I'm NOT a deputy).

I know that a couple of girlfriends and I went to The Yellow Rose sans men and had a blast! (This was 10 or 15 years ago.)

The best "date" I ever had was when a few of my gay friends took me to Oil Can Harry's (almost 2 decades ago) for a night out. My dance card stayed full; I didn't buy a drink; no lecherous guys hit on me (although, as I recall, one did hit on one of my friends). Really great night. <sigh>

Hippie Hollow has changed over the past few years. Too many new-comers were offended by a nudist beach. <sigh>

I've only ever been to a peep show in Austin. There is a gay bar called 'Bout Time Cocktails (I think it's still there) and behind it there was this place called Oasis. Part video store and novelty shop, then down the hall, go into the stall, and put in some coins. I remember thinking that if I was going to strip, this is the way I'd go. :P

I knew some the girls who worked at Joy (Rick's Cabaret now?) and once you pull out of the parking lot and do the loop around to go back to Austin, you'd be in Williamson County for a short bit. It's the poorest location for a strip club.

My grandparents are friends with the couple that does one of those nudist magazines. They meet for lunch occasionally. That couple have an RV now and go to the nudist beach that is I don't know exactly where, but far east on Bolivar Peninsula. I don't think it's actually a nudist beach, but it's so far out that nobody cares.

One of my favorite things to do back in the day (when there were video stores :D) was to go into the "adult" section, pick up a title and call to DH (then BF), "Hey! Star Trek the Next Penetration!  Have we seen that one?"  (Or whatever the title was).  Fastest way to clear all the men out of the adult section, ever. 

I've only ever been to a peep show in Austin. There is a gay bar called 'Bout Time Cocktails (I think it's still there) and behind it there was this place called Oasis. Part video store and novelty shop, then down the hall, go into the stall, and put in some coins. I remember thinking that if I was going to strip, this is the way I'd go. :P

****Oil Can Harry's was a, oh what would you call it, a regular (normal??) gay bar that changed to a leather-biker gay bar about a decade or so ago, as I recall. When I went it was of the non-leather variety. So.Much.Fun!****

I knew some the girls who worked at Joy (Rick's Cabaret now?) and once you pull out of the parking lot and do the loop around to go back to Austin, you'd be in Williamson County for a short bit. It's the poorest location for a strip club.

****Lol! I've run lots of calls at Joy (the parking lot, the stage(s), backstage, and in one rather memorable wreck on IH-35 about 5 miles north of Joy. Nasty wreck that one was.). ****

My grandparents are friends with the couple that does one of those nudist magazines. They meet for lunch occasionally. That couple have an RV now and go to the nudist beach that is I don't know exactly where, but far east on Bolivar Peninsula. I don't think it's actually a nudist beach, but it's so far out that nobody cares.

Yeah. Hippie Hollow just ain't as much fun anymore. But that can be said for a lot of old Austin, though.

My replies inside the quote offset by ***. Sorry, I'm on my iPad and can't differentiate any other way.

Yeah. Hippie Hollow just ain't as much fun anymore. But that can be said for a lot of old Austin, though.

My replies inside the quote offset by ***. Sorry, I'm on my iPad and can't differentiate any other way.

We moved to San Antonio a little over a year ago from Houston (which we spent the whole 6-7 years trying to get back to Austin), and once we were here for about a month, I was surprised how very cool it was. It was like Austin was back when I was in college ('95-'97), but they're much more quiet about their coolness. 

We still enjoy going back to Austin, though. We just won't move back unless DH gets an offer for the *perfect* job. 

So just this weekend I ended up with a sports bra full of chigger bites. In desperation I did in fact pull my shirt completly off, and stand there in nothing but a sports bra (with grandparents, son, and family friend on the deck too) and shorts while my dad painted the underside of my boobs and rib cage in liquid band aid. There was no mirror available and at that point a stranger would have sufficed to stop the itching. It never crossed my mind that any of the men present might have a sexy thought about it at all.

I also wear tank tops, short shorts, tiny sundresses and would have cleavage in a turtleneck. It is HOT in Oklahoma in the summer!!

So just this weekend I ended up with a sports bra full of chigger bites. In desperation I did in fact pull my shirt completly off, and stand there in nothing but a sports bra (with grandparents, son, and family friend on the deck too) and shorts while my dad painted the underside of my boobs and rib cage in liquid band aid. There was no mirror available and at that point a stranger would have sufficed to stop the itching. It never crossed my mind that any of the men present might have a sexy thought about it at all.

!

That actually sounds pretty modest to me. If it were just family and close friends, I think I'd have had the bra off!

We've been gone from Austin ten years now, sadly. We used to go to Oil Can Harry's back then and it was nice. Friendly folks, great music. They had a bartender there who made the best Bombay Sapphire martini you could get in Austin :)

We've been gone from Austin ten years now, sadly. We used to go to Oil Can Harry's back then and it was nice. Friendly folks, great music. They had a bartender there who made the best Bombay Sapphire martini you could get in Austin :)

I finally read that right. I'd been thinking "Oil Can Henry's" (like Jiffy Lube, for those not familiar... and for those not familiar with Jiffy Lube, no it's not THAT). And I was very confused.

I finally read that right. I'd been thinking "Oil Can Henry's" (like Jiffy Lube, for those not familiar... and for those not familiar with Jiffy Lube, no it's not THAT). And I was very confused.

Ok, I'm so glad you said that, because I thought the same thing. And when I went there, all they did was politely change my car's oil and send me on my way. I was wondering just why I'd missed all the fun parts; was there a secret password, or something?

We went on a family bike ride this weekend to the pool.  I had on my swimsuit and coverup.  The coverup looks like a dress.  As I pedaled, it kept inching up my legs.  I thought of this thread and was laughing to myself about how this is probably considered immodest by some.  I probably inadvertantly caused a number of men to think lustful thoughts, maybe some women too!  ;)  

In my hayday, I wore short skirts and very body conscious clothing. I've done the deed in public, in a lake, and even in a movie theatre. Right now my clothes aren't really "sexy" or flattering because I need easy access for a totally different reason than I used to.

I asked my husband once and he told me that he finds the concept that men as salivating beasts unable to control their sexual urges at the sight of a woman is so insulting that he doesn't even want to address it.

Great, next time I go to Jiffy Lube I'm going to feel dirty. (Dirty's btw has great hamburgers.)

Oh, it has been so long since I've had a Dirty's burger. And chocolate shake. <brehon has a moment of personal ecstacy. Those chocolate shakes...>

Ok, I'm so glad you said that, because I thought the same thing. And when I went there, all they did was politely change my car's oil and send me on my way. I was wondering just why I'd missed all the fun parts; was there a secret password, or something?

Yes, there is. But the password changes every few days. ;)

Yes, there is. But the password changes every few days. ;)

Figures. I'll bet only the cool kids get to party in the pit.

I guess I would totally be considered immodest on a daily basis. Pretty much everyday I rock skinny jeans that are tight enough that I can put anything in my pockets. That's the norm for me. I like it, they show off my assets ;)

Back in college I was known to wear a headscarf as a shirt when clubbing. A flowy triangle knotted behing my back falling to a point right at my belly button. I am truly surprised that it never fell off during one of my "almost not remember the night" drinkfests. I guess even in that state I was hyper attuned to any shift in it's placement. I was a hottie back then. I didn't wear stuff like that because of low self confidence, I wore them because I had extremely high self confidence.

I was a Resident Assistant in college.  My residents liked to play jokes on me.  One morning I went to the shower and while I was in there the girls took all of my clothes/robe/towel.  No problem.  I wrapped myself in the shower curtain and walked back to my room...  only to find that my roommate had left for class and I was locked out.  I ended up having to go down to the men's floor to have the male RA come upstairs with his master key to let me in my room....  wearing nothing but a shower curtain and a smile.  Yup.  Memories.

There was a burger joint in my college town called Juicy Lucy's.  Yeah.  Juicy Lucy's.  That's just not right.

When I lived in Windsor, Ontario in the 90s there was a billboard for a local soda company on the main road into town.

Sodamistic

I kid you not.