Menu

Is the board moving slow for anyone else?

Guest inoubliable

this board consistently gives me troubles - slow and/or error messages. It seems to go for a little bit and be fine, but if I have trouble it's almost always with this site and no other. And yes, it has been slow the last few days. The other day (Fri or Sat??) I was completely blocked out for several hours. Even went to the FB page to see if there was an announcement, but no. Got it back in the afternoon.

Yes. Majorly slow.

It hasn't worked correctly for me since the switch.

I truely, truely love this place. It's where I come for teacher support, parenting support, and to learn now things.

I am extremely grateful to SWB for providing this haven. However, I despise the new board more than words can say and long to return to the old one. :crying:

It has been glacially slow for me consistently for about a week. The preview feature stopped working and more often than not I get error messages at least once before I try to post. Honestly, as much as I appreciate the WTM forums, they haven't worked right for me on a consistent basis since the switch. It's starting to get old.

We are experiencing some problems on the server that is slowing everything down. I am working to resolve it quickly.

John

Thanks John!

I'm sure you're more than ready to get the quirks worked out, if for no other reason than to get all of us to stop griping!! :tongue_smilie: