Menu

I am an adjunct faculty. That is unbelievable. It's awesome!

I have been hired at a local Junior College to teach a class designed to assist students who have been identified through testing to not be "quite" ready for college level academic success. How.cool.is.that?

Study skills, time management, career planning, resource utilization, learning styles, etc. Combines my love of teaching with counseling.

It brings me back to 3 jobs. :tongue_smilie: I'm calling *this* one "Honda" or "Toyota" because that is what it represents. :auto::lol:

Congratulations!! I transcribed a class just like this once and enjoyed it. Picked up some great tips for my own kids that I passed along. I meant to keep the transcripts and forgot when I was "spring cleaning" my files one day. :glare:

Hey! Maybe I could Skype in to your classroom and recreate my files! :D

I have been hired at a local Junior College to teach a class designed to assist students who have been identified through testing to not be "quite" ready for college level academic success. How.cool.is.that?

Study skills, time management, career planning, resource utilization, learning styles, etc. Combines my love of teaching with counseling.

It brings me back to 3 jobs. :tongue_smilie: I'm calling *this* one "Honda" or "Toyota" because that is what it represents. :auto::lol:

You are one busy woman! Congratulations!;)

I have been hired at a local Junior College to teach a class designed to assist students who have been identified through testing to not be "quite" ready for college level academic success. How.cool.is.that? …

Way cool!!

Congratulations.

:party::cheers2: You are a great person for the job!

Faith