Menu

Update on me....probably TMI

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys.

I took another digital test before I left, and it was negative, so I knew my levels were really dropping.

I expected my midwife to tell me to stop the progesterone so that I could miscarry. Instead, the ultrasound showed that the miscarriage was already complete. My body must have absorbed most of it.

No need for a D&C. No risk of infection. No waiting for the other shoe to drop. Closure.

My midwife said that 5 miscarriages puts me out of the bad luck category and into the serious issue category. She is doing a thyroid panel and checking for anemia in case either of those were contributing factors.

I had a good cry on the way home listening to Randy Travis sing, Oh, Death, Where is Your Sing?

I wish I could say that I feel okay about everything, but I'm really pretty broken up.

It makes it so much harder that I saw the baby's heart beat.

The first time I miscarried, a friend made a beautiful needlepoint of me holding a cherub. When our emotions subside a little more, I'm going to ask Miss Good to do me a painting of my father in his gypsy king costume holding the baby.

I appreciate everyone's prayers so much. Maybe someday, I will have a little Pasha grandchild.

Right now, I'm going to have a drink, eat some raw cheese, take my little girls swimming, clean my house and get ready for a bog 6 year old birthday party over Labor Day weekend.

Thanks guys.

I took another digital test before I left, and it was negative, so I knew my levels were really dropping.

I expected my midwife to tell me to stop the progesterone so that I could miscarry. Instead, the ultrasound showed that the miscarriage was already complete. My body must have absorbed most of it.

No need for a D&C. No risk of infection. No waiting for the other shoe to drop. Closure.

My midwife said that 5 miscarriages puts me out of the bad luck category and into the serious issue category. She is doing a thyroid panel and checking for anemia in case either of those were contributing factors.

I had a good cry on the way home listening to Randy Travis sing, Oh, Death, Where is Your Sing?

I wish I could say that I feel okay about everything, but I'm really pretty broken up.

The first time I miscarried, a friend made a beautiful needlepoint of me holding a cherub. When our emotions subside a little more, I'm going to ask Miss Good to do me a painting of my father in his gypsy king costume holding the baby.

I appreciate everyone's prayers so much. Maybe someday, I will have a little Pasha grandchild.

Right now, I'm going to have a drink, eat some raw cheese, take my little girls swimming, clean my house and get ready for a bog 6 year old birthday party over Labor Day weekend.

Oh mama :crying: I'm terribly, terribly sorry for your loss. It does not seem fair. :grouphug:

:grouphug:Oh, Amy. I'm so sorry and my thoughts and prayers are with you.:grouphug:

Thanks guys.