Menu

I just need to *hear* these don't match.

So, we are looking for a fridge...dh voted for stainless appliances, so stove is as pictured. I found this Black Ice fridge and I love it, but dh says it absolutely does not "go". So, I guess I just need to hear from other people that it would look absolutely terrible... :crying: (You can be a little nice about it, though, lol.)

I thought maybe since it has stainless handles, it was designed to go with either. Maybe not?

I don't really see the problem. Stove: stainless with black. Fridge: black with stainless.

I have a friend with a large - six burner, oven and a half - stainless range... Her fridge and dishwasher are white. I never considered them "non-matching". I don't think stainless is the same as painted finishes, where they'd look odd is one was black, one was white, one was almond...

Hey! I just walked into my kitchen and guess what? MY stainless, French door fridge? Sides are black. Yeah, I think you're good. ;)

Well, I am one more. Honestly , I think they look nice together. Like a designer deal. I would add a black dish washer with the control panel having a stainless steel strip.

My electrician hubby says he has seen that in houses he works on. Or should I say the mansions he works on

Sorry, I couldn't put them together at all. I get the view that they are coordinating but I couldn't do it. It would drive me nuts. Of course it doesn't bother you so I guess you just have to figure out how much it truly bothers your dh. It would make me hate the kitchen so how much does he dislike it and does it matter if he dislikes it??

Sorry, I couldn't put them together at all. I get the view that they are coordinating but I couldn't do it. It would drive me nuts. Of course it doesn't bother you so I guess you just have to figure out how much it truly bothers your dh. It would make me hate the kitchen so how much does he dislike it and does it matter if he dislikes it??

:iagree:

I think it would be just fine. When we bought our appliances I was going to get a black fridge with our stainless stove just to save money but the stainless fridge ended up being on sale and cheaper than the black one!

I would do it and get a black dishwasher with a stainless control panel.

You do not know how heartening it was to read the responses. After viewing the pics, I felt like a fashion boob, b/c I thought they looked fine. If I am a fashion boob, at least I am in good company. :D

I know :lol: I love them! I like stainless on a range for durability, but NOT on a fridge.

Well, the problem now is that both dh and I really want to see it, and we can't find a place that carries it. Apparently, it is new. Seeing it in person would really solidify to both of us if it would work or not. If I can't find it, it's a no-go for sure. :(