Menu

How many b00kshelves do you own?

how many b00kshelves do own and wear?  

1. 1. how many b00kshelves do own and wear?

• 0, wow, you go girl!
    • 5 or more

About 5. Normally, I wear fewer and will wear them twice before washing, but it's summer and hitting 100 degrees and I'm a nursing mom, so they often need to be washed before the day is even through.

I own WAY more than 3, but I only have 3 that fit right now, and 2 of those are almost worn out. I just ordered 4 new ones!!! But I didn't include them because I don't have them yet, and I have no idea if they will all work out for me. Total number of bras of varying shapes, sizes, and styles is.....over 10.

12. Maybe 13. I've not counted in a while. I'd like more since they seem to last longer if I have a bigger rotation.

And they are almost all blue. For some reason I bought a bunch of blue ones last time I bought. I suppose I need to get some other colors.

I have 1, but I hardly ever wear it. It's for certain times when I have to be professional and the cami doesn't cut it.

I have several camis but I only wear them if I have to wear a suit or dressy clothes and only if a plain undershirt isn't enough.

Normally I just wear a t-shirt with nothing under (nor over).

And the stuff I do wear on my chest is always cotton. Can't stand other fabrics.

I have... Gee, I don't even know...

2 super compression jog ones

5 regular sport ones

3 t-shirt ones (so regular jersey, underwire)

3 or 4 lined "convertible" ones

2 strapless.

So, 15? And then there are the ones that are pretty, but not very functional (like if you lean over, your b00k falls out the top). I don't wear those, they just lurk in the bottom of my dainties basket.

Well, I mostly go without if I can at all get away with it. My next choice is camisoles with the built in panel - I have 4 or 5 of those.

I have 5 or 6 that are kind of a half camisole from Hanes. It's just the top slightly elastic panel and they have racer-back straps that can also be worn down for a strapless look. They don't really do much except allow me to say I'm wearing a bra.

Then I have 3 "real" booKshelves that are basic cotton, no underwire, very slightly formed cups.

Then I have 3 padded, push-up, underwire ones, two which are very tight in the strap and one that is comfortable. I only wear those when dressing up.

I should mention that I'm something like a 38B, so don't really need much in support but have a really hard time finding a strap that is long enough to be comfortable paired with a cup small enough.

okay i have no idea what this is.

I thought this was how many bookshelves i own. I was going to say that we have 12 that hold 483 books. (Counted last week!) but now i am not sure

FYI bOOkshelves are a WTM euphemism for bras, as bOOks are a euphemism for breasts. Avert your eyes :)

I have two. One that actually fits and can wear, and one that is quite literally falling apart that I wear on laundry day. It's really hard to find ones that fit, and when I do, they are expensive. :glare: It doesn't help that I always have to have one on, otherwise my back hurts really bad, so my shelves get worn out quickly.

okay i have no idea what this is.

I thought this was how many bookshelves i own. I was going to say that we have 12 that hold 483 books. (Counted last week!) but now i am not sure

:lol::lol: 483 books!!!! WOW! I'd say more, but I see by the signature that this is a teen boy. :lol:

One I like okay, one that is too tight, but I wear anyway, one that is starting to fall apart, and one sports. If I could find one that truly fit right and looked good, I would be prepared to invest mucho dollars in many. It will also help to not need nursing anymore.

I used to only have 2-3, but now whenever breakoutbras has a grab bag in my size i try to buy at least 2 sets of 3bra grab bags. (my size isn't at walmart, VS, or the factory stores at the outlet mall) :-(

For the first time in my life, I feel like I have enough for now. :-D