Menu

My hubby had a heart attack Saturday afternoon

*Update on Post 37*

He was doing much better last night, but did spend another night in ICU just as a precaution.

He had 2 stents put into his main artery, which was 100% blocked. He has another artery that is 80% blocked but the cardiologist said that he can wait a few more weeks before having that one taken care of.

I'm leaving in an hour to go and see him again. I'm hoping he's moved to a regular room today, which he should be able to. His blood pressure was finally stable when I saw him around 10pm.

He's in good spirits...just very tired. (I can't imagine why!)

If you could put in a few prayers / positive thoughts / good wishes for Bill, I would appreciate it!

Thanks

Edited by hsmamainva

It was so frightening and upsetting. Our youngest had just turned 6, dh was 46. He is doing SO well now. We work out together, as often as we can manage, but several times a week at least. He has really put a lot into making sure he is taking care of himself and will be around to see our guys grow up and hopefully make us grandparents!

Much love to you. Everything will be fine.

Thanks so much everyone!

He's doing much better today and has been moved to a regular room. He should come home tomorrow...to a new diet and lifestyle changes!

But the EKG he had today was excellent and showed no lingering damage to the heart muscle, so that's good news!

Again, thanks to everyone for their prayers and good wishes!

Thanks so much everyone!

He's doing much better today and has been moved to a regular room. He should come home tomorrow...to a new diet and lifestyle changes!

But the EKG he had today was excellent and showed no lingering damage to the heart muscle, so that's good news!

Again, thanks to everyone for their prayers and good wishes!

:grouphug: I'm glad to read such a positive update!