Menu

I am down over 100 pounds! (Pictures)

As of today I am down 101 pounds and have gone from 267 to 166. The picture on the right is me at 242 and the left was taken Tuesday, when I was 167 LOL. I don't have one of me at 267 because I wasn't allowing anyone near me with a camera. My goal is 140 and I can not believe I am almost there! ( ignore my funny face in the pic on the left, my son caught me off guard)

beforenafter.jpg

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. I am impressed. You did it the hard way too. I am down 85 (and can't wait to post my 100 lb victory!) but...I cheated a little, I had weight loss surgery. You LOOK fabulous; certainly not like a mom of 10, whose oldest is 18 or so.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Thank you everyone!!! Seeing the pictures side by side was such a shock! I just sat there withthe trears coming. Unreal.

I lost it by a low fat, high fiber diet and lots of whole foods and very little processed stuff. Daily excersise and lots and lots of prayer!!!

As of today I am down 101 pounds and have gone from 267 to 166. The picture on the right is me at 242 and the left was taken Tuesday, when I was 167 LOL. I don't have one of me at 267 because I wasn't allowing anyone near me with a camera. My goal is 140 and I can not believe I am almost there! ( ignore my funny face in the pic on the left, my son caught me off guard)

beforenafter.jpg

You look FANTASTIC! I would never even know it was the same person. Not only did you lose weight, you lost ages off of you. You look 29! Congrats! What an inspiration!

Wow! You rock Quiver. Congratulations!! What an example you are!

That is a wonderful accomplishment . I did that once . I went from 227 to 176 pounds I was about 20lbs from my goal weight . I looked great . Then life hit and I've gained it all back . Sigh . Always remember though that you can gain it back VERY quickly should you not continue to follow what your doing now . I learned this the hard way .

But enjoy it , enjoy every minute of it and may you always keep it off :>) \

Congratulations !

Way to go, Jean!! That's awesome :D. Your kids must be so proud of you :), and you must feel incredible!

I lost a lot of weight in 2006, but still haven't gotten a new driver's license. When I got a traffic ticket last week, the bright spot was the policeman came back to the car to get my weight because he knew it couldn't be what was on the license :).

:party::cheers2::party: Many, many kudos to you!!!!!

beforenafter.jpg

WAY. TO. GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party::party:

I'll bet you feel so much better, too (just in time for the "hot 'n sticky" Southern summers - good timing! lol.)

We are all so proud of you, Jean. You've worked hard for this. You've been diligent. I know that when you started, and you felt that 100 pounds seemed so far away, but here you are - past that, and looking great. Thank you for sharing your milestone with us. You just gave me a great big smile for the day.

Dy

I lost a lot of weight in 2006, but still haven't gotten a new driver's license. When I got a traffic ticket last week, the bright spot was the policeman came back to the car to get my weight because he knew it couldn't be what was on the license :).

I love it! That must of felt wonderful :) Congrats to you too!