Menu

Pic of my daughter tumbling... indulge me ;)

My 7-year-old daughter started tumbling & ballet classes in November.

She's a little bit obsessed with tumbling and spends a good chunk of every day working on perfecting new skills on a mat in the living room.

I got this shot at the beach yesterday doing a back walkover and had a little "mommy" moment- very proud of her!

katebeach1.jpg

Thanks for indulging me! :) I think I might need to blow this one up large for her wall.

My 7-year-old daughter started tumbling & ballet classes in November.

She's a little bit obsessed with tumbling and spends a good chunk of every day working on perfecting new skills on a mat in the living room.

I got this shot at the beach yesterday doing a back walkover and had a little "mommy" moment- very proud of her!

katebeach1.jpg

Thanks for indulging me! :) I think I might need to blow this one up large for her wall.

Very cool!

Wow, for 7 she seems very coordinated! She looks like a natural, for sure!!

Thank you! (Sounds weird to say thank you since she didn't get any of her skill from me- I was like a beached whale in acro class when I was a kid!)

Ironically, she was my child who was diagnosed at 3 with a cerebellar cyst that affects her coordination.

Her neurologist told her this year that her neuro evaluation had her above the expected range for a normal 7-year-old, let alone one with a known brain cyst. :)

That is beautiful picture, you need to frame one! She has wonderful form. I am sooo jealous that you all were out on the beach in swimsuits yesterday.......it is barely 50 degrees here and yesterday and today were our first days with any sun in for.ev.er! My kids have been going stark raving mad LOL I can't wait to get them back on a beach.

Fabulous picture! I called my 7 year old tumbling obsessed daughter over to see it and she said "wow! she's good. Look at her toes and how they are pointed!" She smiled then ran off to practice. Isn't it amazing when something to be passionate about?

I also noticed her toes first. Very pretty feet :-). I've never managed a motion shot that great :glare: