Menu

Please pray for jobs....

It might not be what you're looking for, but I know of a restaurant chain that will be hiring people to start after the first. It's too busy right now for them to run training classes. Full-time servers probably earn around $500 or more per week this time of year? It's a nice place, kind of between casual and upscale. If you'd be interested, I can PM you the name and locations you might try.

What a good man! I love a man who will do anything!! Go to local churches (even not your own) and speak with the pastor/clergy....I guarantee you God opens doors, my husband has had several openings at the company he works for and he will send out word to our pastor (knowing people come to him in need)....they have lots of connections and are more apt to 'hear' what's going on in their congregation's work situations..just as an aside, we have had a dear friend not find work for 18 months now (interviewed with probably 25 companies in the past 7 months..he is really overqualified for most)...he signed up with some organization that has paid his mortgage for all these months (over $1500 a month)...I will find the name of it if it will help you!

What a good man! I love a man who will do anything!! Go to local churches (even not your own) and speak with the pastor/clergy....I guarantee you God opens doors, my husband has had several openings at the company he works for and he will send out word to our pastor (knowing people come to him in need)....they have lots of connections and are more apt to 'hear' what's going on in their congregation's work situations..just as an aside, we have had a dear friend not find work for 18 months now (interviewed with probably 25 companies in the past 7 months..he is really overqualified for most)...he signed up with some organization that has paid his mortgage for all these months (over $1500 a month)...I will find the name of it if it will help you!

that would be nice.

Thank you all for praying, I know God is listening. I am praying too.